Jinrouki Winvurga - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Folka’s Goddess, Midori’s Goddess

And then Gloria gives birth to a boy, and Midori has the mother of all meltdowns.

Dex-chan lover
Figures even Midori recognizes series' OG best girl and working mom. Gundam wouldn't pull that off. Though I realize and enjoy the dark tone of this series I must say its also enjoyable that despite being boinked on National tv Gloria has maintained her Best Girl prime status.

We've actually caught up now to the raws right? Also I hope Midori gets saved (and some PTSD counselling).

Dex-chan lover
@pihip she is truly a parent to be feared balancing mech piloting, leading a women's equality and revolution movement/army, being able to kill men with her bare hands in close combat and motherhood all at the same time while in high heels. No wonder she has fan girls and women that worship her.

Dex-chan lover
I can see so many death flags for Gloria right now...
If she dies, it won't surprise me.
For all we know, her child might die as well if it turns out to be a boy.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was, imagining that the end of the Yomi arc would lead to a more light hearted, gentler and cleaner Jinrouki Winvurga

Then this female personal character again , maybe if she just make territory for just all women maybe its be good plot 🤫

Users who are viewing this thread