Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Acting like a drug addict, that certainly is a different point of view. love it.

Aggregator gang
Wanna bet what is our "Heroine" thinking when she chase down the bird?

1. Come here, little bird. Don't fly too far.
2. Oh, I'm such a fragile and dreamy little girl who coincidentally passes before a group of handsome men. Not even a slightest bit I hope they will be bewitched by my splendor.
3. I followed the event so the flag should've been posted by now. My reverse harem isekai life is just before my eyes!

Dex-chan lover
Bertia is just a bundle of fluff......Shit! The annoying bitch has arrived

Dex-chan lover
That moment when you completely forget about the original heroine thanks to mods that let you romance the npcs.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha Cecil is kind of awesome lol
But the supposed heroine I kind of think she might be evil based on A my general like of Bertia because come on she’s the best and B that weird calculating smirk she had in her last panel looking at the passing guys.

Dex-chan lover
So, now that he's spent so much time around Bertia's darkness spirit that he's developed immunity to the bird's light magic, he just finds the heroine charm user creepy? Alright, that's genuinely funny. The other capture targets don't have that benefit, though, unless it's an AoE...

Dex-chan lover
@TheTanJai7:
She's just....'stupid'

Much like Bertia, she assumed that as long as she follow the 'scenario', the result she expected will happen, and ignore the reality of things.

Obviously this backfired when both the thing the heroine herself did and Bertia did were received differently.
The heroine doing whatever the scenario was expected made her come out to be rude/stupid.
Bertia 'villainous act' ends up increasing more followers because of her nature/luck.

Minor spoiler below:

For example, in order to criticize any mistakes her maids make with tea preparation, Bertia herself studied it.
So when she criticize their brewing, obviously she mentions why they did it wrong.
As a result, instead of the maids becoming afraid/hate her when she criticize them, they take it as a lesson, and were grateful to fix their own faults.

@ClueByFour: According to his previous comments, it's only after you stay with them for a long time that you start developing the sort of withdrawal symptoms when she's gone.
As for the other capture targets....well, spoiler warning:
Bertia pre-emptively ruined it (unintentional, as usual)

By meddling in their coupling (in trying to force heroine onto solo-Cecil route), Bertia ended up resolving the 'misunderstandings' that cause all the side char/rivals to fall out, and thus causing them to get together instead.

So since they've got a partner already, the side targets obviously don't like the heroine trying to disrupt their dates and such.

Users who are viewing this thread