Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
at some point, Bertia and Heroina were equally retarded but now Bertia has realized she can't change this to what the otome game had to an extent. While Heroina seeing even this whole thing happening believes she can change it, even though she has the opportunity to live a good, peaceful life, this only makes you look worse. and it may cause charges against your despicable and vulgar behavior.

keep digging your own grave

Dex-chan lover
And you're doing a great job making an ass of yourself and setting the stage for Bertia to do exactly that in your stead! Your efforts are greatly appreciated but it's time for you to exit stage left.

@deltarayedge based on the raws it doesn't seem like ch.20 is the last one and ch.21 hasn't come out yet so I'm not sure if that's the last one or not :')

Dex-chan lover
@democarplus I wasn't talking about her crime from the point of view of the characters and therefore charged brought against her.
But to the commenters here, who just say "she's an idiot, it's alright" :D

Supporter
Aaand she finally snapped... I need to see the next part! 😭

Dex-chan lover
Bertia literally tried to incite crimes because of the same weird desire to follow the plot that Heronia has. If it hadn't been for the prince supporting her and smoothing things over behind the scenes, tricking her into thinking she was succeeding when she wasn't, things would have turned out quite differently because of her actions.

People can say that Heronia was bad, or say that she wasn't, but whatever she is, Bertia was the same way.

Huh, they just changed the roles but the otome tropes stays the same

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze I would say that they're both kind of oblivious and definitely stupid, as neither one of them considered that the plot could change, and didn't notice the changes when it actually did.

@icekatze

It’s different, the heroine did it entirely out of self interest and disregarded and hurt many people around her in order to accomplish her dreams.

Bertia did it because she cares and worried about people around her, especially the prince.
She wanted the people around her to get a happy end but the heroine did it because SHE want HER happy end.

Of course, bertia had her own flaws and problems but between bertia and the heroine, I say bertia was definitely the better person.

Dex-chan lover
Those otome parodies are just superb! 🙂
Generally Manhuas are lazy works, but some like https://mangadex.org/title/40778/cheating-men-must-die are decent.

Dex-chan lover
I almost feel sorry for Heronia but not only she is stupid, she is selfish. At least Bertia is just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread