Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
570.jpg

tbh, if mc was in the heroine's shoes I wouldn't be surprised if she did the exact same thing. This is the frustrating part of this series

@theilikepie Nah, I just want consistent characters with adequate punishments.

The prince has been shown to have quite the sadistic side. He never lets people just get away after someone got cross with him. The "heroine" accused his fiancé of harassment and bullying, her family of multiple crimes summed up as treason and used her familiar to attack Bertia and critically injured the prince to a point where people thought he was dead.
Next are more spoilers for the "heroines" fate:
After he wakes up Heronia is brought before the King, Queen, and Prince. She still spouts how "it´s all Bertia´s fault" and how she is evil. Never acknowledging her crimes against the crown. Still a spoiled brat she calls for the light spirit who got killed by Kuro and the prince. Instead of punishing her she can go to a monastery and recover mana to bring her spirit back. Which is the same as handing the person who just shot you a gun while pointing in the direction of an ammo shop.

I don´t want mutilation or bloody revenge. Those stories get old really fast.
But letting someone go who committed treason against the crown in front of dozens of nobles really wouldn´t go well for the prince over time.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus H Christ, she actually looks scary on page 18. It's like the demon slipped out from her eyes.

This chapter is so cathartic.

There is a rare kind of glee that I experience when I see the "good heroine" getting a comeuppance in isekai manga. 😈

Well she's definitely got emotions to spare...just not the kind anyone is interested in.

Both are just super dumb at this point, it's embrassing but one of them is more bratty than the other.
If Heronia was sensitive of the situation and smart even a bit, im sure she'll get one of the targets, the easiest one should be the Bertia's cousin, but she didn't.... i can't even feel bad for her because of her stupidity.

I really wanna slap that Heronia😡
Such heartless person will never be able to touch the heart of the prince

Bertia is 'I'm dumb and i know it' type while heronia is 'dumb and believes she's smart' type, who's 3rd rate now?

Dex-chan lover
Reading all the other mangas I've been reading and suddenly coming to this always makes me feel like my IQ suddenly drops.

Users who are viewing this thread