Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Ha, Heronia wants Cil to show emotion? Sure. One order of “Wrath” coming right up!

Plus, she just insulted him to his face in public. Dumb girl, no man would take that and still be interested. What makes her think she would possibly be a suitable Queen?

Aggregator gang
IT"S HEREEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!! (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)

Aggregator gang
is there anything more to this "fated maiden" bs she is spouting or just the fact that in the game the prince developed feelings for the heroine by the light spirit charm magic?

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac there is more, and it's actually quite interesting, just not that plausible but in a fantasy manga... x)

Group Leader
actually, when Heronia gets mad, I don't like her face, just for me... she looks like a crazy girl? and I just want Tia and prince happy ending@^^@ thanks for update~!

Dex-chan lover
oh damn the heroine really went to the crux of the prince’s character eh? that was a wonderful chapter, thank you for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
@Doenyon @CivilSky
It's suggested in chapters 6 and 7 that Heronia is under the effects of the bird spirit's charm magic as well. And it is explicitly stated in chapter 13 (page 17) that Heronia doesn't understand the world's magic system just like Bertia, and doesn't realize what the bird spirit's magic is doing.

Can anyone tell me if ch20 or 21 are final? Or if we get the LN epilogue chapters adapted?

@sinkingship most of the mc in isekais r VN addicts, losers, teens, etc with questionable IQ, it's not hard to imagine them having silly thought processes.

the bitch has gone insane. I think its death row for insulting the crown prince, a member of the royal family.

Thank you for the chapter!!

bitchass dumbass little hoe thinks she can be a dumbshit and capture the princes like in a game, but she doesnt even realize that this may be a reality, not a game. mustve been a retard in her "past life'" or whatever pathetic shit.

Dex-chan lover
lèse-maj·es·té is it "Heroine"? Off with her head!

Also are you for fucking real, this whole time Bertia and this bitch were worried about him gaining emotions or some shit? He's not an NPC, he has thoughts. While faint, through Bertia he did start noticing certain things about himself.

This whole FUCKING TIME i THOUGHT these two idiots, heroine and villainess alike, were worried about him dying. The whole time by Bertia's vague comments here and there under her breath, I thought if Heronia didn't end up with him, he was destined to die or something. A 'Bad End' from whatever stupid ass otome game this all was originally from. But no, it seems to be that in the good ending he "gains emotions" through being with her? lol, fuck. I hate it.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob
The royal family have some personality issue that appears once in a while down their bloodline, the prince being the one in this story, so if he didn't gain emotion, he will plunge the world into war because of boredom and his lack of emotion will cause him to feel unsatisfied forever. Bertia thought that only the heroine can cure it, because of the game, and didn't realize he just need to love someone.

@zabuzabu The MC is equally retarded at that point.

Dex-chan lover
That last sentence is the greatest danger for the prince, since it can sway Bertia..

Users who are viewing this thread