Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
What happens following the WN
The birb tries to brainwash Cecil by showing him visions of how the game story should have progressed, in that vision Hernonia is angelic and Bertha is a total biyatch. Cecil is also depicted as someone emotionless and only alive when Hernonia is with him. But Cecil managed to stay sane and birb uses the last of his power to try convince the prince and dies
Afterwards
Bertha seriously will cut her hair bald and become a monk if Cecil doesnt wake up. Cecil does wakes up from the slumber and the story from here on covers on how he banish Hernonia and how Bertha tells him the various ending in which one of them Cecil becomes a shut in

I firmly believe Heronia will only get a light punishment, considering all - if not most - of the Villainess stories we’ve read has resulted to very drastic ends. One factor is probably the MC’s kindness

I vote “Off with her head”!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm honestly conflicted on this one since I really want Heronia to have a happy end too.
She was sent to a world that pretty much promised her a happy end and did exactly as she was supposed to bit wasn't given one, even her Light Spirit died in one last go to give her a happy end.

it is well deserved... i would have attacked the spirit and killed it long ago. then deal with the girl somehow, to keep her way from those they valued or even investigate how she got her hands on such dangerous weapon.
why let such manipulative monster play around with your citizens? like it is some harmless little bird... but it isn't!
it is their duty to protect... but no, they left it alone like an untouchable butterfly bitch.
the fact that this thing is free to doing whatever it wants is mind-blowing.
is it really that easy to break things apart? how dangerous would it need to be to be for them to intervene in a more serious manner?
there is no need to make it grandiose and public. she isn't some saint and the spirit isn't some angel.
crude and simple, it is a mind washing machine. the worst kind. dangerous to the point of true terror. if it wasn't for mc's spirit the whole kingdom leaders figures' next generation would be in its hand.

@Speak_Evil no, something is wrong with you if you think that after she said all those things here and how she tried to frame tia. You should see a doctor.
My rating for tia went up this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Speak_Evil Nothing was promised to her - these people aren't static NPC's that stick to some plot and the heroine should've probably thought about this. You could consider the game/novel (I don't remember which this is based off of) of this world to be a snap-shot of a specific timeline. The personality of the heroine is irredeemable and she thinks everyone are nothing but puppets. Terrible person all around, regardless of what backstory they may have.

Heronia was written incapable of change, and typically creators write narratives that kill characters who can’t change more before the plot is done. Of course, that tends to go out the window with works deep into the fantasy fulfillment angle, so this dynamic is more classic than contemporary.

She’s a boring and predictable narcissist character. There’s nothing wrong with wishing she could’ve been made whole, but at this point, I don’t see how that could happen in a way that is satisfying to read.

Fed-Kun's army
zeno... you could have helped... no???

ugh stupid bird. ugh stupid heroina. the worst. BERTIA COVERING CECIL'S EARS WAS ADORABLE THO I LOVE HER??? not as much as he loves her but you know lmao

thank you for the update!!! now to wait until may weh~ 😭

Useless zeno

and ya, when your opponent has casual mind control as a weapon, outright murder starts to look pretty reasonable on the scale of evil.

Users who are viewing this thread