Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
That’s a creepy bird for sure slowly but surely brainwashing those it’s near

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember the last time I was this angry, at what amounts to a cute plushy...!

This mangaka has Naruto delusions with all this bullshit filler. Anywho, thanks for the upload 🙂

In case some people aren't realizing it, this is all still an illusion that the light spirit is showing Cecil, basically scenes on how the original otome game was and luring Cecil to just accept liking Heronia.

Thank you for the update! And three things: *Fake News 😤 *Kill the damn light spirit already cause he's too stupid to live obviously. Shoulda stuck to eating his bird food.😤 *Thats not love thats sadistic interest. 😤

Double-page supporter
I don’t like this. I was so excited to see a new chapter and then I see this...well I guess it will make it more gratifying he comes back to his senses later. But I really do dislike this... Thank you for uploading!!! I really do appreciate you guys for translating this story I just really do like what’s going on in the chapter.

jak

Contributor
So I guess he's being shown the original story?

@Rannchan

It's not NTR, I think he's being shown the original story if neither girl was a reincarnation.

Double-page supporter
@Rannchan the "ntr" should be done next chapter.

@jak he's living the original story in segments, I would classify it as NTR as it's mean to give the same emotional reaction, in this moment he has been stolen.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...is it just me, or does this version of Heronia act more like our Bertia? That moment where she speeds backwards was something Bertia did in an earlier chapter, and how she freaks out about things...
This is just a theory but maybe the reincarnated souls were somehow switched, and the girl who was supposed to be Heronia became Bertia, and vice versa?

Dude... heart breaking 😭💔

@Rannchan don’t worry it’s not NTR 😂
Its a dream created by the light spirit to get Cecil back on track with the original story, as what the bird was told by (reincarnated) Heroina. The bird wants to make Heroina happy so that’s why it’s legit using its dying breath to convince Cecil to be with her, instead of (reincarnated) Bertia

Users who are viewing this thread