Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

I really hate the MC is an idiot but I hate it more, I still continue reading this and grin like an idiot 🤣

can i just say, that what i really like about bertia even though she’s the type of isekai villainess that’s believes (almost) everything will go according to the original otome game, is that she recognises the present as her own reality (to some degree). she doesn’t think of her friends and family as just “characters” and genuinely cares about their well being, including prince cecil’s. she genuinely loves him but also understands that [spoiler for remainder of the story based off the novel]
the country would be in ruins and cecil would never achieve “happiness” or “emotions”

ofc i also love her bc she’s super cute and funny with how flustered she is about most things pertaining to the game, but ultimately what i think sets her apart from others is that her present isn’t a “game” anymore, but rather “her life”. and the only choices she makes to make the present go according to the game is essentially just to let her friends be happy. she was willing to give up her own happiness to do that because she believes that that’s how it’ll be, and i think that’s why this particular story stands out among the crowd of isekai villainess stories.

that being said i’m still villainess isekai trash so i’ll read just about anything (as long as its decent) lmao. but this is so far the only story i sought out the novel and read to its completion for. so if anyone is considering picking this up, i say please do give it a shot!

Bertia is annoying. She refuses to consider the prince feelings. She keeps trying to force him to be with blonde. And it's annoying. I really hate it when the character always think that the plot is gonna stay on track. As soon as you appeared everything changed

@cinnamoncookie maybe you still haven’t learnt about the spoiler? She loves prince Cecil and wants to be with him but she fears the future for everyone, the whole kingdom and Prince Cecil the most. Since she acknowledged her new life as the ‘otome game’ (same with Heronia), she wanted the best outcome to happen plus the fact that she’s dense af makes it impossible for her to realise that the world she’s living is different from the game

Group Leader
The story is fine but I just can't enjoy this manga with bertias personality. She's like a 5 year old child and acts so annoying and dumb in every way possible. She's a reincarnated teenager or adult so I think so she should have at least a bit of maturity about her but it's like her mind and personality didn't grow above that of a child. I could handle Bakarina but bertia is just too much

I see you all hating on best girl Bertia

so tell me have you ever been with a girl that loves you so much she would be willing to go through hardship for you, so that you could have a better life?

I didn't think so.

This started off hot then around chap 13-17 it started becoming stale and cringe for me, I thought this would be a nice romcom (which it was in the beginning half) but turned out to be about an amazingly selfless girl that wants to sacrifice herself for others but their loved one doesn’t let them.... oh, where have I heard that before?

All in all, a nice read. I don’t think it deserves a 9 more like an 8.6-8.7, at most and 8.9

And @dropofdeath, u can’t deny that she is incredibly immature considering her mental age. She’s probably the most immature out of all the reincarnate villainess manga, and that’s a tough mark to beat

Fed-Kun's army
Tia's maturity is low and not the most intelligent. This is a undeniable fact.
But honestly, those qualities are what makes her the perfect heroine for Cecil....that pure-heart kindness of hers coupled with the above two "flaws" is what saves all of the other characters and spur their desire to be by her side in this manga, and I just can't see what she accomplished turning out the same way if she was a mature and smart woman. I at the very least would have found it far less enjoyable. But well to each their own.

Bertia's refusal to see the world outside that of an otome game is part of her charm. Unlike bakarina who is just an idiot.

@Swanwire yeah. .. he doesn't really correct her all the time. But there were several times where he told her he didn't wanna date that other girl. And she kept ignoring him. She ignored his feelings for her and kept trying to force him into shit. It's not like he hid his feelings for her. If you where put in this situation would you still force a plot that you clearly changed? She knowingly changed the plot for those other characters but then seems as if the current plot is gonna be the same 😤it's fucking annoying.

I loved this story even more after reading the novel - you get all of Cecil's thoughts, which the manga can't always show imo

the raws are looking good! I like how they expanded on what Tia said about OG Cecil's future. From what I remember in the WN, Tia only told him, and none of those scenes in the raw were shown. (Or maybe the LN has those scenes? most probably)

Users who are viewing this thread