Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

How can I love this so much??!!!! Thank you so much for the hard work. I appreciate it greatly!!

Chap 25
That, is one nice chunk of the og otome story that justifies everything and puts our dear villainess up in the pedestal of worthiness. Which makes me believe prince sama falling for her even sweeter than I can possibly imagine. Albeit her method is rough, at least it got through with the grace of someones boredom smh. Im thinking, rn his next move is to further convince Tia that its alright if he didnt end up with the heroine further, and make her more aware of his love for her.

Aaaawww, chapter 25 is soo sweet~~
Tia so cute, Prince so wholesome, I love this~~!! 😍😍🥰🥰😭💟💖💙❣💞💕💘❤💝💚

@redsox02
they get two kids. A son just like Cecile's obsession with his mother, and later on, a daughter with Tia's spunk.

Dex-chan lover
IDK, I found the dumb singlemindedness of Bertia as nice. Won't deny she's stupid as a brick and immature as if she never grew out of her childhood phase...though we have to admit neither did the other
reincarnator, and with both of them not facing hardships but instead trying to blindly focus on the future they want (and end up changing with their actions), they really didn't need to develop personality wise, even more with people not defying them harshly or having either suffer from unexpected consequences (Heronia never having a real comeuppance where she was left without anyone to turn to for reassurance before the graduation, and Bertia always expecting the worst to come to her, so no matter if stuff went bad with the prince or not, she'd wouldn't take it as a sign she should change)

Bertia, not even once, had a time when things went bad for her and she didn't actually expect or want the result of, and people are pampering and protecting her of other stuff as much as they can. No real reason IMO why she would become more mature than when she was a kid.

Also, the story is pretty good as a villainess story, even if the writting and composition are a bit above average until some slight places of greatness and a few places of meh cliches. Thankfully the latter aren't egregious or really horrible, and the former usually punctuate nice beats on the story as to make them stand out. The fact we don't see the world from the perspective of the heroine, but from the perspective of her love interest (and also not having her infatuate all her friends into loving her helps).

I... uhh... Stopped reading on ch.18, about 8 months ago... Should i resuming now? Or maybe wait a lil more until the story is finished?

Fed-Kun's army
@digitalromance77 I'd say its worth reading rn. There are like 2-3 chapters where you see Heronia's ideal scenario, but after you slog through those it gets back to the good shit. I dont think this is ending soon because it seems like there is a decent bit of the story after they graduate.

Fed-Kun's army
@KuroeNekumi Yeah overall I think this was a super interesting take on the isekai villainess genre. Never seen one from the POV of the native or the love interest. Have to say I didn't expect this to be as entertaining as it was. Having a fucking blast with this one. Easy 9/10.

@Podi125 oh okay... Its a main story then... since bertia's main goal was to get ruined at graduation ceremony according to the original scenario... which is not happening... Anymore after this is just an epilogue or after stories... Just imo, though...

I binged this thinking it was completed... now ‘m Bertia deprived damnit

I like all otome game reincarnation Manhas but this one is just a boring cliche crap.
Bertia is worse than the heroine wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread