Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Dex-chan lover
If this site ever gets another round of new features everyone needs to vote for an update filter so we can avoid getting false hopes.

After finishing the novel,
just noticed this manga is so dramatised.
HAHA. But that's what I love.

Huhuhu when will this be updated. I mean I already read the light novel but I wanted to see it in manga too

Love this manga lol, however, it’s frustrating how stupid and dense Bertia is tho 😩. Yet despite that, it fits the manga because that type of girl really does suit Prince Cecil. I am only here for him

Group Leader
ch18 only came out like 2 weeks ago, tho if u can read japanese, raws are free for it

Dex-chan lover
Man fuck this manga, There wasn't a single reason they couldn't have wrapped the story up in this chapter. Just unnecessarily extending the story with cliff hangers for no reason.

is no one gonna talk about how bad the drawing of nose from the side look
they look like Pinochio

@sedition actually the author had a bit more coming but yes, it will end soon. Plus I'm hoping they include the short afterstory which is hella cute on it's own too.
I feel bad for the little bird already. More reason to dislike Heronia and her delusions of grandeur

*edit: Just to mention, in this chapter the and previous chapters, Cecil has mentioned countless times that both Heronia and Bertia were not aware of the spirits in this kingdom despite having cleared this otome game in their previous lives. That's the untold story that will unfold later on and why this story is still going on.

Oooooooh, I seeeeee ~~~ 😂😂😂
I was nervous for Bertia lmao, now i feel better, I'm also looking forward to the schemes of the Prince and the parents haha !

Boo Heronia boo 🍅🍅🍅🍅 get out of the event 🍅🍅🍅🍅 no ones want your manipulative ass 🍅🍅🍅

I dont understand why she hasnt gotten that she didnt get anyone since she obviously didnt go through any of the events she was supposed to go through. At the very least she should have already thought that for some reason, she lost the game and failed to get a lover. She’s probably stupid, stubborn or in denial since she’s still expecting affection, especially from the most difficult love target.

This manga (and LN) have all the cliche i want in "isekai otome and MC become the villainess" 👏👏

The heroine and the mc is dumb as heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll. I am only here for the prince, that's eat.

Users who are viewing this thread