Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

It’s very refreshing to read this typical story from the POV of the male lead.

Ugh... I can’t stop reading this.

This might be a stupid question but... why are there 2 different Scans working on this?

Edit: thanks, it’s a colab, I get it now

Contributor
@That_ylda
The ones with just [Uxtef's Translations] are the original releases.
The joint releases [Admirers of Miss Bertia | Uxtef's Translations] are HQ re-releases with better quality raws and other fixes, mainly reusing [Uxtef's Translations], well, translations.

Whoever gave that 1 star rating must have not read the manga right or got his/her glasses broken while reading

i swear kuro's the spirit casting charm on me instead, making me addicted to this series

For anyone that doesn’t know, a few of the chapters translated by Miss Bertia’s followers has some extra pages. It’s not a lot, but they’re cute.

Although the story was somewhat cute. And the characters were okay, I guess. I mean the story is so short and in some places it seems that nothing major really happens. Like all the other other characters are just their. And then this female lead is a bit annoying. I mean all she was really doing is pushing the crown prince to love the “heroine” it was really to annoying, especially when the crown prince was continuously telling her that he didn't really care about the plot of the story that she was talking about. And that one part when she let that creep man touch her... I mean she transmigrated to a story or otome game... So it was like she just forced herself to do things she really didn't have to do. And that whole thing with that crazy “heroine” was a bit overly hyped. I mean she was like a crazy bitch that just ran from nowhere. Any I guess I'd give the story a 6🌟 rating

Oh wow. The cover didnt do the manga any justice at all. Cecil is gorgeous and Berthia is cute. Dont judge the art by it! 😂
Story wise, although it touches some cliche it still manages to standout amongst the others. Worth reading!

Aggregator gang
is this gonna be some sort of redundant re-upload or spinoff? or did the original somehow get deleted?

Users who are viewing this thread