Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

I’ve put off reading this for ages because I thought it wouldn’t be interesting, but holy shit I can’t believe I didn’t read this earlier!! Cecils character is so compelling, and most of the side cast have their own personalities and appearances. Thank you guys for translating, and an excellent job!

So after reading the light novel, cause I was too impatient. I can now say that this is so worth re-reading after this ends. So much stuff makes more sense now. Definitely reread this once you finish the manga!😆

GOOD MANGA. The premise sounded annoying, but this is just *chef's kiss* amazing. A unique premise, good facial expressions, this manga is good.

It seems like a lot of people like this but the MC is just too stupid for my taste.

Group Leader
I'm not gonna lie, I honestly didn't want to read this after reading the synopsis but...

This quickly climbed to the top 5 of my most favorite of this genre. The fact that it's from the POV of the male lead really reeled me in. Every chapter had me going through an emotional roller coaster ride, I regret not reading it sooner! I had to read the novel that it was based on too, that's how much I enjoyed this 😀

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god I finally found it...
I remembered reading the light novel of this around 3 years ago but I couldn't recall the name. I kid you not, I spent 3 hours searching for this thing all because I wanted to experience it again in manga form.

This is probably one of if not my absolute favourite villainess manga, I love so many thing about it but man the one thing I hate is the wait between chapters! T^T it’s such a good story I just want moreeee lol

It's beautiful the dress his hair and eyes colors math with it. Lovely . I hope Bertia (tia) changes her actitud and be more confident in herself

Guys let's be honest, this is one Of the most popular Villainess manga to ever exist, I Actually think that an anime adaption is a must, I can already see it happening someday

sometimes I'm wondering if the long noses are just part of the art style or if it's to suggest the characters are caucasian

thought this manga was gonna end soon but it seems like there is more to the story,
also original otome game Cecil's nose looks like it belongs to Pinocchio

@Sadogdogsad should be ending soon. With Bertia revealing the OG storyline of the otome game plus Heronia's downfall, probably just a few more chapters and hopefully an epilogue chapter too.

Users who are viewing this thread