Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina except
two-player, more condensed, and no harems.
The description initially put me off since I thought it would be boring, but it's actually good read so give it a shot! I daresay I like most of the things here than Bakarina, even the art.

This is great, loved the side characters development and the execution of the plot. The only complaint is the main character is very, very, VERY dense. 😔Knocked the whole thing down a few points, but everything else is really solid!

Dex-chan lover
I though that Heroine's hair was blond, but I was wrong. She has pink hair, like in this novel cover.
Observation%2BRecord%2Bof%2Ba%2BSelf-proclaimed%2BVillainess%25E2%2580%2599%2BFiance%2B0200.jpg

For those who are wondering what happens in the end. Let me show some pictures.
Observation%2BRecord%2Bof%2Ba%2BSelf-proclaimed%2BVillainess%25E2%2580%2599%2BFiance%2B0206.jpg
Observation%2BRecord%2Bof%2Ba%2BSelf-proclaimed%2BVillainess%25E2%2580%2599%2BFiance%2B0207.jpg

PS: I have to say that Bertia is way more beautiful in the novel
Observation%2BRecord%2Bof%2Ba%2BSelf-proclaimed%2BVillainess%25E2%2580%2599%2BFiance%2B0201.jpg

So the mc is ret.ar.ded and everyone around her have significantly higher brain power then her. Since shes could not keep her trap shut people exploit her "fortune telling" ability.... at least it deviates slightly from other romcom villain route.

1 million out of 10. One of the best I have ever read.
This manga is SO DAMN CUTE, HILARIOUS, AND INTERESTING AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME!
Manga rarely makes me laugh out loud, but this manga has given me one of the following every single chapter:
1. A "kyaa" SO CUTEEEE
2. A "HAHHAHA LOOL" burst of laughter
3. A "Wow I wonder what will happen next chapter!"

EDIT: I just caught up to the latest chapter #27. I cannot believe how good it is - this is a complete masterpiece. The characters are just all so amazing and fun to cheer on. If you're reading this comment and you haven't read it yet, GO DO IT! You won't regret it :)

Reincarnated Villainess Isekai is sort of a trope these days, but I like how they executed this. Instead of the person being reincarnated as the mc and the defacto narrator, it instead chose one of the "side" characters of the world, i.e. the Prince. It's actually a refreshing perspective and makes the world feel more like "real world" instead of the "fantasy world". These isekai genre ususally are written as a sort of fulfillment fantasy, making the mc become super important and powerful and generally drive the actions and plot by being op in either knowledge, power or both. The "Villainess" certainly had knowledge, but had no sense of how to use it to improve things, and had in fact decided to do the opposite. She was so scared of a "bad end", she never even considered making changes or improving things. It was the "target" Prince that drove the story and acted upon the knowledge gained.

Isekai Villianess done with a comedic twist, loving every part of it!

Had me chuckling all the way, ch27 gave me a bit of heart burn though.

Aggregator gang
The story was a little dark but man this was so good and cute

Hope we get more

This was such an interesting take on the Reincarnated Villainess genre. I love how the "target" was the main narrator, and the reincarnated villainess was just a clumsy girl with a heart of gold. When the "reincarnators" usually get into the world, they're usually very competent at successfully changing the story and using their knowledge of the story/game to their advantage. I liked how with Bertia, she had no idea how to use her knowledge to change the story, kinda like a normal girl. Yeah, she's as dense as a collapsing star, but it is a part of her charm. The Prince was absolutely the best part of the whole story. I loved how he was written. The story has some rather dark moments which is really nice. The art style is beautiful and very expressive. All-around very good story. 10/10 for me.

@oniku_niku true true. Bertia's charm is something of an enigma to me though; on the cover she is very similar to the loathsome bakarina due to their idiot levels.

It could be because Bertia is dead set on helping the proper plot (and gloriously failing at it) along with her numerous misunderstandings both in her own mind and the ones she causes.

Users who are viewing this thread