Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo?

Aggregator gang
anyone have spoilers for who is heroines / in his harem? and please tell me karen not in the lead? i really dont like her, she is just so incredibly dull and boring

if anyone want to read a good gamble manga, go read gamble fish, 100x better than this shit

i dont like gambling manga like kakegurui since it pisses me off like the characters they are very annoying this one is just kakegurui but without the annoying characters that you just wanna punch and the mc is a dude i wouldnt say its really good but i like just read up to the part where the mc destroys the blonde one and if you arent interested till then dont read it

it would be better if they just did it classroom of the elite style no ecchi but pure mind fuck

This manga deserves at least 7 or 8/10. Why rating so low?
Why are there some shits giving 1/10 rating?

From the description alone, this feels like its gonna be the exact thing that shadow eminence parodies

Dex-chan lover
@DJ_Level_3 didn't even notice it plummeted that much. last time i checked, it was between 7.5 and 8.0. at least there's not much whining about it in the comments (quite the opposite, ppl are wondering about the low ratings lol)

Users who are viewing this thread