Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Chrono Binds Sophia

Dex-chan lover
@GurenNoOu uhm why would non-japanese MC be ok with slavery? I understand it's a plot device, but still why would so many authors choose such a thing? Hence my complain.
Also, why is there such a moronic reaction to getting turn into a slave and literally get reminded that you may be order to take your own life? It's just so unnatural.
And yes I'm aware of other isekai with slavery, that's the reason i'm so exasperate with those authors as well. Some at least make it a magical contract...

Dex-chan lover
The slave contract is good, just keep it! If your waifu gets kidnapped, you sleep and she is back to fuck together!

Because slavery is an easy plot device so you won't have to write the bargain bin justifications for characters following the harem king around, basically lazy writing that has somehow become an accepted trope in isekais for some ungodly reason.

Seriously, Buy Slave > Be nice to her = What a kind and benevolent master! I sure am lucky to be his slave, we've now finished months of bonding overnight yay! And because slavery no worries about drama because we don't have actual motivation nor desire to be free because subservience to MC is the best possible thing!

I don't mind it as a plot device if it's properly written, but it's so incredibly lazy in a lot of these cases.

Dex-chan lover
If the cat girl gets added to his party/harem/slave contracts what about the lizard person on the cover? Will they be added in time too?

Also question if she will just become party member, new slave(somehow), and/or waifu candidate(don't say it is guaranteed. she could go for the waifu's waifu).

Fed-Kun's army
@ Kaiser92

Then be shocked if you read any of the Chinese stuff. It's a lot, and I mean a LOT more popular in the wuxia genre. Especially in the form of battle slaves, (secondary) wives or mistresses and as serfs. The way I see it, it is mostly played for laughs in the Japanese stuff and more as a mind control/BDSM-Master-Slave thingy than actual slavery, that we think of when we hear the term.

Still I'm also pretty disgusted of how most of the recent (decade) isekai make light of slavery, but it is probably a cultural thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, this slave contract isn't going to be broken, there's no way the autor would do such thing to the main girl.

Supporter
Thought Gelde was gonna be your typical bully, but it seems this story has different plans

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Gelde has a big big fetish. Wonder if he'll get to wear that maid uniform with restraints in the future so he can service MC well lol

you'd think after the first time and being told it'll happen every night and she still goes with lingerie. Either she is dtf or just a bit of a nit wit

Fed-Kun's army
If Sophia knew she'd end up in Chrono's bed, they why did she wear lingerie again?

images

Users who are viewing this thread