Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka

AAAAAHHHH It is Finally revealed that Crono is like Loyd from "Tatoeba Last Dungeon". But Crono is a bit more Capable and knows that he is strong. unlike Loyd who is brainwashed in thinking he is ultra weak. {he is in comparasion to the other villagers} but not to the rest of the world

So heres the thing, concerning the characters persona it's shallow, the plot is even worse, takes ideas from here and there, but can't implement and execute anything properly.
To sum it up, it's barely mediocre. The art is probably the cause of it. Everyones face and eyes look essentialy the same. Expressions are not to best either.

M10

Why do so many fantasy mangas have to have a mc who owns slaves. I hate it. Also the plot is pretty cliche and the charecters are basic.

Aggregator gang
@darknessblade Honestly reading that after this made it easy to compare them. Though they have familiar plots that one is hilarious lol.It's such a shame it's not translated anymore. Also both of these reminded me of Inferior Knight Lv999

Fed-Kun's army
go to bato.to and paste this after "bato.to" series/82081
its currently up to chapter 21. Though i dont know if its ever gonna get updated

If you read on bato.to like the guy before me said, the chapter 18 here is chapter 9 there, i think it's somekind of chapter merging

harem, romance, they say mc trying to do nothing when that’s completely false, etc.
generic harem not worth anyone’s time

Users who are viewing this thread