Jitsu wa Imouto Deshita. ~Saikin de Kitagiri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikaiwake~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Good for her for marking her prey. MC would have ran around in circles for ages trying to decide how he feels but she's the sister that stepped up lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she means it and isn't like, "just kidddinggg" type shit.

hate that crap.

Dex-chan lover
It’s good it’s moving at the speed of flowing water and not thick tar.

Rizz imouto on the lead 😎

Screenshot-2023-05-08-23-48-23-499-com-chrome-dev.png
She is blunt, like a boy

This dude is a massive dumbass, he's the type to still misunderstand even after she does all of this

"Nah there's no way that she's into me like that" 🤦🏾‍♂️
Um the Mc should realize that it’s 1) a manga 2) they aren’t blood related. 3) imouto

Dex-chan lover
Good for her for marking her prey. MC would have ran around in circles for ages trying to decide how he feels but she's the sister that stepped up lmao.
The hell with a drink, you deserve the whole brewery for these bars.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If he somehow twists what she said and try to pretend it never happened I'm dropping this. I can live with slow pacing, but shit like this annoys me to no end.
I also honestly hope it doesn't turn into a weird setting, when both her and his friend's sister confess and every day turns into a weird showdown of those two competing with each other. It won't, right? Right?

I think i'll be rooting for hinata but I kinda know i'll be dissapointed in the end. Even if so, I don't support incest because...well... I don't live in alabama. I mean I stand with the law.

Why would you wanna look at your family that way? The whole meaning of "family" is diminished there.

So why do I read incest manga? Bcoz they make me go doki doki. You know~ most people read loli corn even though they don't support it irl. (No i don't read lolis but I have something similar interest in corn)

Users who are viewing this thread