Jitsu wa Imouto Deshita. ~Saikin de Kitagiri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikaiwake~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Nice one Ryota! You got to express your feelings to Akira, and help heal the trauma from your mother. You realized that losing a parent will always hurt you, and that helped Takeru reconcile with Akira.

It seems Akira has realized that Ryota has been the one who has been helping her most of the time. So now, it's time she show her affections to him!

Group Leader
Man that scene was hella dramatic. Listening while not turning his back and then it rained. And this old man emoji is my expression reading that :haa:
Maybe the guy had to take a piss really bad and couldn't waste time turning back to talk to them?

Dex-chan lover
yZV021G.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

"family"

This was one touching chapter. I can't even feel the incestuous indication because they are just so pure when they conveyed Akira's feelings to Akira's dad (except for that sudden lewd hand-holding)

Dex-chan lover
I guess that resolves her dad issues. I'm more interested in knowing whether she stays as Akira Himeno in the family registry like she initially wished, or does she fully integrate into the Majima family and become Akira Majima now that her dad's mini-arc is done.
She will most likely stay a Himeno. Akira Majima, that's for after marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Radeon for all the work they put into this series up to now, and thank you Ecchi no D for taking it over!

Double-page supporter
Well... if she loves her father that much... going out with her from time tô time is the best... anything more them that Will be bad for her mother

Users who are viewing this thread