Jitsu wa Imouto Deshita. ~Saikin de Kitagiri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikaiwake~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I mean... Considering the big bro's acts towards Akira, Those aren't things siblings do to/with each other. I'm on good terms with my older brother but we don't hug ever and certainly I don't call him handsome and neither does he. Of course it's different for different families, but I assume it's similar?

I guess this is how guys who have a real little/older sister feel like about inaccurate portrayal of their relationship. It's weird.
maybe you guys are not that close. my little sister used to kiss and hug me all the time when we were kids. and back then i thought it was normal for siblings to do that. 🗿

I hate to say it. But that’s not normal. If you were just playing. Whatever. But that’s not normal.

Dex-chan lover
He keeps remembering the bath together and forgot he flashed his dick to her sometime before. Full nude.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I have a brother and we are in a relationship where we want to kill each other but at the same time would sacrifice ourselves for each other... It's a love/hate relationship but to the extreme.
You had me in the first half for a second when I read "Yeah, I have a brother and we are in a relationship-" :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread