Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 94 - The Invitation

Dex-chan lover
933a90d51f4b50373999ba4c614e2483.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Touch grass?

I already am right now in my comfy patio chair under a parasol, with beer, snacks, and my trusty phone to read manga with.

Grass ain't stopping me from procrastinating! :win:

Dex-chan lover
"There's this group that wants to resurrect the Demon God, and I joined them."
This conversation has the best direction.

Saying manga is "original work" points towards an older writer. It used to be the case that most anime was based on manga, but now they're more often based on light novels. It's always been a mix, though. Even back decades ago, Slayers is a light novel adaptation, Ranma ½ is a manga adaptation, and Tenchi Muyo is anime original. It hasn't gotten less mixed since.

Dex-chan lover
OK, but more often than not the "original work" is the light novel lol

That last page though..."And then they go home and f*ck!" Bruh...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
both anime and manga aren't the original work it is usually the web novel or light novel that is the original
That isn't accurate.

While quite a few current Anime adaptations are based on Light Novels which are serialized versions of the Web Novel.

But a lot of series are Anime originals like Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, etc; or Manga originals like Naruto, Bleach, Black Clover, Frieren, etc.

In number, i would say that Novel adaptation to Anime had been quite rare until the boon of Isekai genre.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It's an even deeper rabbit hole if you discover the LN and most especially the WN behind an anime and/or manga :LOL:
All that unfiltered, self-published work.

Dex-chan lover
Usually omakes are uploaded separatedly on a .5 chapter, but I'm not complaining.

Supporter
I'd say the infiltration plan is badly thought out but they have the unstoppable trump card on their side, so, really, don't need that much planning but get to have fun spying.

Dex-chan lover
Next omake: char finds out about syosetu and asks her bro why all Mcs of web novels are the loner kid in class or the healer that gets booted from the party, etc. so haruto has to explain her about the concept of self inserts.

Or even better! she asks the most important questions like why the childhood friend always lose or why Mcs are denser that neutron stars regarding romantic issues.... And then it's when things turn really meta.

Users who are viewing this thread