Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 94 - The Invitation

Dex-chan lover
I think anime to manga is quite rare outside anime film adaptations, care to name a few of those plenty ones you mentioned?

This one is adapted from the light novel however.
symphogear had an AU manga made of it

Dex-chan lover
I think anime to manga is quite rare outside anime film adaptations, care to name a few of those plenty ones you mentioned?

This one is adapted from the light novel however.
I only remember anime charlotte, the launched original anime then the manga

Dex-chan lover
It depends on which work is initially produced.
There are plenty of original anime which then have a manga adaptation, in which case the anime is the original work, especially those that cater to younger audiences (in which case there is usually no novel versions).

On a similar vein, popular series like One Piece and Dragon Ball have their original work in manga version. So really it depends.
The majority of animé are adaptations of the LN's for the story aspects, and use the manga's for the visual aspects (and as inspiration for some scenes and workarounds to fit the different media format).

While very few animé are actually "original work", some could be seen as such due to the original work being a one-off short story or one-off chapter manga that get's adapted to a longer running animé.

Dex-chan lover
I have caught up, and the fact there is no romantic progress between the MC and Irisphilia brings me immense pain. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
It's looking more like a crusade than an infiltration with that party. And soon we'll see Char joining us here in the comments section. I hope she stays on MD though and not go looking for doujinshis/bls/h.

Dex-chan lover
both anime and manga aren't the original work it is usually the web novel or light novel that is the original
While we are seeing plenty of those lately (thanks to what is essentially piracy), they're not actually the mainstream/prime time anime in Japan.

Most mainstream afaik would actually be anime originals, or adaptations from shounen-targeted magazines.

Around two decades ago, instead of light novels and web novels, adapting games was the trend. Many of them were often adult games (because harem romcom was and will be always popular).

Aggregator gang
If it wasn't for the images in the last page, I would have thought Char was describing Tomo-chan wa onnanoko!

Users who are viewing this thread