Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Assembling The Crew

Fed-Kun's army
My response: Kiss my ass lady, I'm taking who I want or I'm not going AND I'm relocating to a hostile nation, maybe even the demon nation. Try and stop me and I'll become the demon king of that hostile nation. Fuck you mean I can't bring who I want? You got me fucked up.

Dean: Then you can't graduate early.

Me: Then I'll destroy the country now.

Dex-chan lover
I definitely agree with those who say that Haruto should just give the finger to the principal.
She set the bounds... pretty broadly... then she walks them all back. Including the one she named explicitly.
If she can do this, she can't be trusted with anything else, including the basic promise to let Haruto skip classes.
(She has her reasons, but she should have thought that out more deeply before setting the terms.)

To begin with, it's already suspicious that her request is for Haruto to do what elite adults couldn't. For a pretty weak reward.
"Do what nobody ever could and I'll reward you with the right to skip classes... but you'll still have to do research work for the school."
Basically, a lose-lose for Haruto. Assuming he succeeds, he'll stand out and he'll still have to attend school anyway. Less formally, but still.

This is not a test, it's actual work. With the reward being more work instead of education.

Dex-chan lover
"No. This is the group I brought. You said I could bring anyone. Now you've gone back on your word. If you'll go back on your word when it comes to trying to keep myself alive why should I believe you'll actually let me be done with classes"

Because at this rate when he comes back with some artifact she'll just go "wow I didn't expect you to actually bring something back. How about instead of letting you not have classes I make you student council president on top of your classes"
Isn’t that usually how these things annoyingly go?

Dex-chan lover
Just watch, after this is over somehow he’ll get forced into either being a teacher for the school to keep him their or a tutor to some noble.

Ank

Aggregator gang
what a waste of a chapter. Author just buying time

Dex-chan lover
It's not like they have high tech monitoring, couldn't he just connect up a portal to his "secret" hideout and bring all of them?

Dex-chan lover
It's not like they have high tech monitoring, couldn't he just connect up a portal to his "secret" hideout and bring all of them?
it's not about bringing anyone, he along can solo it. It's about shifting the blame, as in "Shiva did all the work, so I definitely am still weak."

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing it'll end up being the principal, Tia sensei, Iris, Laius and maybe Marianne

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize the goalposts had wheels on them. On the bright side, now the rules are meaningless for both sides. At this point just leave, on the way out inform everyone who'll listen that the principal is the one responsible for the decision.

Dex-chan lover
it's not about bringing anyone, he along can solo it. It's about shifting the blame, as in "Shiva did all the work, so I definitely am still weak."
But it's him that believes he can't solo it, going by his reaction and question last chapter (pg 20-21). He's trying to earn an achievement this time to avoid schooling, that was the point of this. So, why would he want to shift it?

Dex-chan lover
But it's him that believes he can't solo it, going by his reaction and question last chapter (pg 20-21). He's trying to earn an achievement this time to avoid schooling, that was the point of this. So, why would he want to shift it?
For the sake of his lazy lifestyle, he doesn't want to stand out any more than necessary.
He doesn't want the achievement, he wants the reward of "skipping classes".
Having capable people with him would let him 1. meet the objective and 2. shift the official merit to others.
Besides, being able to contact an anonymous invincible warrior at will is an achievement in and of itself. Connections can be as important for nobles as personal military feats.
Also, the principal herself told him he could bring anyone. Except these ones. So, it's on her terms, she can't complain that he didn't do anything himself. Oh wait... she just might. She just proved that she can't be trusted with her own terms and conditions.

Dex-chan lover
Principal: Take anyone!
Haruto recruits his fam.

Principal: Ok. I did say anyone, but not them.
Let me guess, she just wants him for herself? :wooow:
:facepalm::notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes... A Principal banking on power she hasn't got...

The correct answer here is: "OK. You sort out your shyte yourself then. 'kbye."

Then again.. MC is just your average japanese Authority is Everything sop, so... Won't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread