Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2 - My Siblings

Thanks for the release. I thought ths was another abandoned story. Glad to see it.

Group Leader
@HDNeptune 10.1 is Chapter 10, it has the same title and it's the part 2 of it.... Though, it seems like the previous chapters are having errors so I will try reuploading it back

Edit : It looks like it was because my internet, soz

Double-page supporter
@MadMN7 this is me for every chapter that pops up in my follow: "a new chapter of this.... the fk was this again? Oh right. Dem, i forgot who everyone is or what is going on.".

@Fuko @Ribath

i thought it was where a goddess reincarnates a dude with 1002 stats but the max stats that shows only was double digit so it was seen as him only being lvl 2, gets thrown away into a forest for having too low of stats, defeats a demon wolf that turned herself into human form to serve him as his maid, meets up with his now adoptive father, and now the story is just telling his life after he's old enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Lazyxbum Yeah that summarizes it pretty accurately. Noteworthy addition: The MC himself is stupid and doesn't realize it's 1002 either... Somehow.

@Ribath No sorry, it is the one in which everyone thinks he is only level 2 because they can only read 2 digits when he has 1002 in level. Also he can read up to 3 digits, but thinks he is only level 2 and does not think he is stronger than that, despite having two 00s in front of his 2..... When everyone else is being read as just "2" he is being read as "002" and does not think it is weird... Facepalm

Double-page supporter
This is the manga we are all still reading because his little sister is cute. But she didn't appear this chapter, bold move, mangaka.

Users who are viewing this thread