Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - I'm Being Hated (Cont.)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@kenrms Thanks. I can't read raws though.
Is that a slave collar of obedience or just a standard collar of shame?

What is Char's level? Was it revealed in earlier chapters? I skimmed through all of them and didn't stumble upon this information 😓

and on your left you can see mobs seeking death. please look to your right. over here you see a fool endangering the empire and also seeking death. up ahead is the king, dont worry, hes also seeking death.

Dex-chan lover
Does the MC ever figure out that his level is 1002 or does he just continue thinking that a magic level of 2, somehow out classes everything and everyone he meets? This will bother me forever if he doesn't since it should be obvious his magic is above 2, and since he tried 3 digits and just saw 002 he should think to check 4.

Double-page supporter
You know, MC, there's a very easy solution to this all - just kill her. Doesn't solve the problem you say? Yes it does, you braindead imbecile. And you won't get into trouble either, since you don't have to kill her yourself, you can use the summoners as your pawn, so all she will think is that she got betrayed. And lo and behold, all's well. Heck, kill the king while you're at it.

Don't try to be a nice poopy person you dumbass MC, some people will just take advantage of your naivety and kindness and repay with the bad stuff, so just repay them with what they do to you, easy and simple

Aggregator gang
@reclusived The thing he will do to the queen is actually quite hilarious.

@MarceloYuri @Airzpool What he did to the queen in the WN
is he cut off the queens head but before the queen could die he connected the head though dimension gate or something to the body so the queen is still alive even if her head is remove then he attached a collar on the head and the body of the queen and it can be remove he put some negative magnetic pulse on the body and the head so when the lock in the collar is remove the head will be push away like a magnet but the queen will stay alive if he remove his power the queen will die but honestly it was hilarious..

She is an absolute evil person. Yet I feel that the MC is going to just... Do something too nice to someone that ACTUALLY tried multiple times to kill his family. This is the kind of stuff that makes the story feels off. We can accept magic, isekai, gods, souls, etc. But when a person doesn't act like a person, that is what I've seen to affect most judgments here.

Users who are viewing this thread