Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Roundtable Meeting

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the twist will be that he will REALLY fight a secret organization. Probably ruled by his mother, the queen

Reactions: le3
Banned
@fadelpw

not really. There is that one collared mother sitting in the capital, good bet his school life will be filled with trouble as she tries to get him to take the collar off.
That evil lady doesn't even hide that she's an evil lady controlling the throne too. Unlike Kage no Jitsuryokusha where the MC is fighting extremely convoluted hidden evil groups by being one of those convoluted hidden groups.

Contributor
Page 16: Pretty sure Char thinks that the MC is going to "set up shop" aka make a base in the capital to deal with the "enemies", so Char, Frey, and not-Kobayashi's Dragon Maid plan to sneak into the capital to gather "intel" for the MC. Char ordered the other two to strengthen the security around the secret cabin so they can use it as a fall-back point.

@someunregpunk The "mother" doesn't know what he looks like, he was wearing the Lelouch knockoff gear and changing his voice the whole time he was kicking her ass.

Aggregator gang
Someone shed some light on me? Are selfish and delusional lolis appealing to everyone? I can't stand Char in this story because she's so selfish and doing things to inconvenience MC. It's like that loli princess in Saving 80,000 Gold Coins, also being super selfish and getting in the way of the MC. Is there something about these characters the audience enjoys? I'm being 100% serious because I just can't understand how these characters are so popular.

Dex-chan lover
@BuddhaOfWeebism Ok I have to ask, is her name Liza or Riza? Throughout the chapter both versions were said & they both even showed up on the same page (page 20). Funny how the golem is apart of the meeting despite falling asleep at the end. Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
At least the Shadow Organization guy thought everyone was just indulging in his scenario and acting a play. This idiot is indulging his sister's delusions and allowing it to cause all kinds of issues... He's knowingly doing this. -_-'

Fed-Kun's army
This is turning into Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute / The Eminence in Shadow

Dex-chan lover
> Ohhhh, good job Johnny Sin, ermmmm, i mean Johny for restoring her cheeriness after feeling down...

> I can;t really call Char's anime point of view explaining things such a lousy knowledge.
You know what? i solve some misunderstandings, explaining what love is, fixing couples cat fight, apply motor's physics knowledge to random dudes, explaining what is quarter life crisis is, describing soul searching, and some random knowledge that answered some problems encountered in real life.... with all due to some anime knowledge...
Right?????

> The knight order of Char's, they were sooooo cute out of their seriousness... hahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
thank you shit scans for the chap, at least youre not at the level of lh scans where you guys just stop translating without announcing youve dropped

Double-page supporter
@ShitScans - Hey its all good. As long as you don't abandon us we will keep loving you. No questions asked or needed. 😍

Dex-chan lover
This manga went in a really weird direction from every single stereotypical isekai manga and I love it for it.

Users who are viewing this thread