Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

Supporter
Shit scans s hiring for quality checkers? May need to change your groups name to not-so-shit scans.

Group Leader
This manga is for children. really.
There are plenty of shounen manga I feel could at least be for late teens, but this, this is really for 12 year olds.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, think the manga would become more interesting at this point if Char was the MC.
Seeing him try his best to be lazy was fun at first, but now he's doing the dumbest things in other to be lazy which only serve to make him do more work....which is what he was trying to avoid in the first place.
It got interesting when he had to confront his mom...but that was nipped in the bud pretty fast.

I don’t see what people are talking about with him being lazy and shit so I’ll give it a 7

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 7. Despite the title and Summary, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Granted I expected it to be a 3 Rating. It's gone up to like. 6.

Seeing him try his best to be lazy was fun at first, but now he's doing the dumbest things in other to be lazy which only serve to make him do more work....which is what he was trying to avoid in the first place.

See that's a concept that works well in Lazy Dungeon Master because usually Keima doesn't even notice how hard he's working until after he's already done it, or he actively justifies his hard work with how he'll get to be lazy afterwards. This MC's delivery of the concept is just kind of... scattershot. It's like he only occasionally remembers he's supposed to be trying to be a hikki and then he spends more time whining about that and then just going off and doing stuff anyway.

Also kind of don't like how much time the series spends on crapping on Frey for cheap laughs. Like there's never any real acknowledgement of her good traits or at least letting her be good at something so that she has an honest point to brag on, she's so consistently run down and shown up and treated like dirt by basically everyone but Char that it feels more like the author's using her as a voodoo doll for someone he's mad at than anything else (or more likely, just isn't very good at writing a buttmonkey comic relief character).

Holy shit, the prince really have a brain. That's a shocker. Usually 3rd rate arrogant noble like him end up crippled, dead, or disinherited before they realized it.

@Michael_Vaynard
wait, if the princess like the mc, is that incest?
It would be incest but I think the prince and princess is not the queens offspring , their hair is blond while the queens and his cast out son's hair is black.
Even is the king's hair is blond the color black is dominant in the genes.

@konzolmester I doubt that they aren't the queens offspring. Would be weird for them to adopt and even if the queen isn't their mother but the king is their father, that doesn't make it less incest.

Contributor
Can’t believe Kodansha licensed this. Guess they really want to jump on that isekai bandwagon.

@konzolmester

Well that is only assuming the Queen and her parents had pure black haired genes
Blond=bb
black=BB
If we assume the Queen could be Bb and King bb.
Meaning although unlikely is still possible.

Please, you can't ever run out of memes, that's like having no internet!

So incest soon?
Wooh!

Users who are viewing this thread