Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

Wouldn't being a part of Shit Scans make you a piece of Shit? (
I'm sure that this was done a dozen times. Still. I regret nothing)

as much as i hate to admit it, the mc going to school might actually be a good thing. ik it would be infinitely more interesting for the mc to do anything other than going through a generic op isekai highschool experience, but the author kinda put him self into a plot dead end so there really was no choice. hopefully it won't be that bad, but given the first few chapters within the school, it probably will be. i guess the silver lining is that there will be a new set of characters to deal with that aren't (yet) worshipping the mc's every step. although i'm pretty sure this manga might earn the incest tag in a few chapters if the author is doing what i think they're going to do.

overall rating (so far):
as an isekai: 7/10
as a manga: 2/10

The title of this manga should be "Jitsu wa ore, baka deshita?
MC is so annoying.

It started pretty good but afterwards it was a bit disappointing. Overall it's good and mainly focus on comedy. I would rate it 7/10 👍🏻

This is probably the worst isekai ive read in a while, they explain nothing of how his magic works and his motivation is garbage. No reason for it even to be an isekai with him getting
internet access
by the 7th chapter, which is the point i dropped it.

ahh i know this one his 8th grade syndrome pains me the stuff with the barriers was interesting tho but u get like 0 information how that shit works its a case of it works cause magic
but i wouldn't go as far as to say its garbage

Aggregator gang
This is is pretty mediocre and slow, unless it comes to punishing villains. Then it ramps up.

This manga is annoying, I get the general idea of the MC. In my opinion, the portrayal of the story is wrong.... I think i should just abstain from reading this until the thickens.

for some reason, some of my bookmarks get deleted... >.>if i hadnt seen this, i wouldnt have known

God, this MC is so damn annoying........
Yeah....very much so... Theres no consistency with this guy at all. Plot is quite bad and random as well...
The Code geass Zero costume is also just a major cringe every time....

The more I read this, the more of a coward this mc turn out to be. That guy is strong but so damn annoying. Why that damn cringy cosplay?

Users who are viewing this thread