JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Rhythm of Kicking the Can ~Lemme Hear Some Donna Summer~

Dex-chan lover
Well... this new mysterious guy is pretty handsome. No wonder Haru prefer him than Chiba.

Dex-chan lover
Not happening Chibaboy... My girl only has eyes for
THE DEMON KING
=D

Aggregator gang
@theilikepie really? That's pretty cool! I mean like, at least Haru got real feelings for him, rather than just plain sex for money. And Haru, even though Chiba properly asked you to move to his house, please remember that he already have a slave chain ready for you, better in brothel with your friends + meeting the hot mysterious guy ://

Dex-chan lover
I know exactly what I'm talking about stop white knighting a fictional character lol

Dex-chan lover
She needs to have her elbow further down for applying salt correctly.

Dex-chan lover
now that's H plot if that's anything
@chusetto is that true? like are you being serious? it's hard to believe, is their a spoiler thread somewhere?

Dex-chan lover
@koikun

No, you've no idea what you're talking about. You clearly didn't read the novel if you think she prostituted herself while having a boyfriend. She got that boyfriend way after stopping the prostitution thing.

Dex-chan lover
Could someone spoil the events in the light novel for me? I can't find it anywhere, so I can't read it.

I've read that the light novel was concluded. What happens to the characters at the end?

@Hameul
Of course she says no. She’s also way stronger than Chiba, but is hiding her power for various reasons

Double-page supporter
Fuck you, Chiba.

The handsome dude is the demon king, right? Appearing only in rain and all. Does he have some kind of weird charm skill? Haru was acting pretty out of character there.

Don't know about ya'll, but Haru has good taste regarding that very hot old man 😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread