JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

@Trawr J-novel club officially translated both the first novel and the summer novel. The manga is adapting the first novel right now, who knows if it will adapt the summer novel, though I wouldn't see much point in it personally.

@kingaron Thanks for the reply, I also went a few pages back and read some of your other replies. So
does that mean the 'old dude' is the Demon King/Lord? That would make A LOT of sense, and the other person mentioned Haru's friend being raped to death by Soldiers, and the only one with a connection to Soldiers (that I can think of) is the 3rd in rank, the beautiful singing onee-san. 😭 I'm too impatient to wait for the manga, guess I'll have to scavenge the interneet for novel spoilers.

Did this get dropped? Been patiently waiting for chapters forever.
I believe it is.
The reason: Might be because the official translation had reached Vol 4 (Chapter 20) and the JP right now is at Vol 6 (Chapter 34+). So, why would someone gonna pick a series if had been taken by the official translation?

Dex-chan lover
She comes from a modern advanced world and the only thing she can come up with is being a prostitute????
How about being an inventor?
With middle school education she should already be in the top 2% of intellectuals in a medieval world.
Too dumb of a story and retarded self pity: o poor me I didn't get a cheat so I can't possibly succeed and can only be a prostitute.
Bitch you don't even try. Work as an accountant for 3 years, invent something with your earnings and then become a business mogul. But nah all she can come up with is being a prostitute

Dex-chan lover
I've heard the source material gets very very dumb after this point.

Can someone please spoil some of the novel for me?
Her first customer was The God of this World and he gave her a Cheat Skill after the deed that requires her to have sex with men... She gains the Skill of the man she has sex with... And it Stacks... For example... One dude has Str+1 while another has Str+2... If she has sex with both guys she gets Str+3...

Dex-chan lover
She comes from a modern advanced world and the only thing she can come up with is being a prostitute????
How about being an inventor?
Because she's a woman. The isekai world she's in is very misogynistic. Not even a woman could be an adventurer there.

She also has experience of selling her body in her original world. Although she was blackmailed to do that.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this becomes something more than just the slow life of a sex worker. Idk something like she gets trained the bad-weather demon king dilf as an assassin

Dex-chan lover
It seems it's over now. Which is a shame, it's a really original story all things considered, here is the thing people this is just a slice of life Isekai from a sex worker point of view.
Shame also cause there is still plenty material to adapt, I mean they manage to get 7 volumes just from one book, there were some things I wanted to see adapted from the second book.
Here is hope there could be a second series adapting the Summer book, though I do love this artist so much, i'd be a shame to lose such fine art.

I loved this, actually. I expected it to dehumanize women but it really did the opposite, and it didn't shy away from the topic of how ridiculous misogyny is either which I really respect. There's not a lot going on story wise, though I can say it was a fun read with very pretty art. I'd say a solid 7/10 for me

Can someone please spoil some of the novel for me?
FMC has OP powers she got from god, which make her able to steal skills and stats from every man she had sex with, and she's been hiding them all this time. FMC had a shitty past life and ended up having the same, if not worse, life after getting isekai'd. Despite all the crap in the new world, she enjoyed her time as a prostitute in the brothel. She gained companionship and genuine friends she never had in her past life and really treasured them so when one of her prostitute friends got killed, she snapped and went on a murder spree and killed all the soldiers who raped and killed her friend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread