JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

Dex-chan lover
@SovietWeeb
What do you expect? It's the typical gyaru start leading to brothel life. So you feel sad for every woman working in brothels?

Dex-chan lover
@swea, well she did say she slept with other guy before getting trucked, so there is the fact that she has experience. And who knows this place might have the best pay (I mean, she did say she's getting a fair bit of money, so...) and is "easy for her".

The novel's quite good tbh. Definitely not recommended to those who're not quite open in risque topics like in this manga adaptation.

Commented on chapter 1, won't repeat here. But seeing a lot of stupid comments here, don't know why I'm bothering to reply.

@theilikepie He doesn't get her killed. She was dead if he didn't help. Just that his help wasn't enough. If he had called out to her she thinks she would have been able to survive. He chose to try and grab her and dive out of the way. You don't get time to decide what to do in that situation, he couldn't help that he wasn't good enough to save her. She also fucked off during the gods explanation. Wtf? If you're talking with a god why is she only half listening? Sounds like a fucktard to me. She also isn't living a bad life.

At this point in time there isn't really any reason to feel bad for the girl. She isn't in trouble, is making money and is doing well. Only if you consider selling your body for sex bad would you think that. Everyone sells their body to work, but most don't have sex when doing it.

People saying that he should be helping her by giving her money and setting her up with a good life are just nerds. Why should he be helping her? By being a client he IS giving her money. He doesn't have an obligation to help her. They aren't related, he doesn't owe her a debt. Saying it again, he didn't get her killed she was already gonna die. He just wasn't able to save her.

She's an unlikable MC, and has an
OP fuckin power according to the comments. I really hope when she gets his powers she doesn't actually take them away from him. That would be the stupidest thing I've heard of, and I've read an dropped more novels than most.

anime girl has sex with other than MC
cover2.jpg

This manga got me into reading the novel and it really is surprisingly funny. Can only imagine how this manga will turn out but looks pretty great.

Aggregator gang
why so many rate this 1 point ? WTF is this place feel with SOY boy or sth ?
@PiakuchuKiller
thank 4 update, please dont give a fuck about these soy boy ,kid those days skin thin as toilet paper

Contributor
@dreminh
why so many rate this 1 point ? WTF is this place feel with SOY boy or sth ?
Please type like a real human bean. Lurk moar is not a concept that goes only on imageboards.

AAA YAMETEEEE why u gotta hurt me like this. I hope that bitch fukken dieeeeee of STD REEEEEEEEEEEE

This may be the most disgusting comment section ever. It is downright unacceptable how many white knights and/or feminazis not only can stand this shallow whore of a protagonist, but also act like she is some kind of waifu that needs protec. I haven't read the novel and I bet she will become somewhat more bearable. It isn't just about how happy she is to be a prostitute, but mostly because of how she only thinks of scamming the guy who actually died to save her. Also, this whole not being able to do any job besides prostitution thing is retarded, she is just too lazy to do any other job cause to be a prostitute you just need to be good looking and not to care about who enters your body. I also read a comment about someone bitching about how this trash has so many 1 star votes, imagine being so retarded that the weird thing for you is this, not the shit tasters who rated 10 stars this debauchery of all things. I read this chapter cause the synopsis was most likely the worst synopsis I have ever read, which made me curious, and it made me think that this crap is written by an idiotic feminist woman, and guess what, I was right. XD I wonder how many hipsters with no quality in their lives actually think that this shit is a form of art, for the good of mankind I hope not many. And again, for all of you defending the bitch, shame on you, really unacceptable.

Edit: imagine being such of a failure of an author to mention your random questionable political opinions on the synopsis, talking about how women are treated badly in reality, lol, how moronic, next time add a "strictly for feminists" on the cover, to let people know what they are really dealing with... as a matter of fact, it has feminism in the tags on the j-novel site

Users who are viewing this thread