JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

Fed-Kun's army
Thot isekaid. What’s next, japan?

Edit.: so I just read the LN and this series is indeed Thot Isekaid trying to push feminism agenda. It’s actually quite laughable...

Do yourself a favor and skip this. If you want something to fap you might aswell go elsewhere.

Group Leader
@BitesZaDusto you might not notice but if you get out of your orgre hole once in a while you'll notice people have sex. And sometimes before marriage and with more then one person. Get over it.

Might I suggest reading shield hero or Nidome no yuusha instead?

Group Leader
@Calihan
he dosent lose his powers but his level gaining has a cap so he dosent advance any further while she becomes really op

Somebody can PM me and spoil me the end of the novel all the ppl said there are two big plot twist can someone tell me ??

@theilikepie now that i m out of my ogre hole i realized, there is nothing questionable about a girl working as a prostitute at such a young age, you were right... however, it is questionable to hate on a character who only thinks of scamming the one who died for her because he is a creepy weirdo, humanity has advanced while i was in my dark basement, i will go back to the good old mary sues

Dex-chan lover
If this is your kink, you do you.

In my view this is just another fucked up thing from Japan like all the pedophilia and stuff like "panty reincarnation".

Acting outraged and confused over people giving it 1's is beyond my ability to understand. I came here to see if there was anything redeeming about the series or if it was just the title. It was literally just the title of a minor engaged in prostitution and as messed up as that would lead you to believe. I gave it a 1 and I stand by that.

>uncut dick

Yeah no shit only Israel and USA have a hard on for circumcision, every other country has normal healthy dicks.

Contributor
Since LN is only 1 volume long, how long will be this manga?
@yogurt South Korea and all muslim contries too.

Aggregator gang
@bastek66
there are sequel this august https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SYBDD1H?tag=jnovelclub-20
but that short story -spinoff , not direct sequel

Fed-Kun's army
I read the LN a while ago, thought it was pretty decent. If you're the kind of person to screech at the idea of sex workers existing at all, or if you hate protagonists that aren't upstanding super-moral citizens, then this probably isn't for you. If you're all about characters who have their own motivations, and are okay with a story about a prostitute being told from the point of view of a girl who doesn't mind being a prostitute, give it a shot.
On the flip side, if you think that a fantasy setting where women and especially prostitutes are treated like shit is somehow a feminist political commentary on modern society, then this also probably isn't for you. That's very specifically part of the setting and it's the only way for the plot to happen the way it does. Prostitutes being abused isn't an SJW conspiracy.
And if you're the one guy who thinks the plot synopsis somehow came from the author when it's obviously written for maximum memeage and even specifically states the source of the synopsis, and decide that description that didn't even come from the author somehow indicates an SJW conspiracy, you're a double-idiot. The "J-novel site" can put whatever dumb tags they want on anything, that still has nothing to do with the author or the actual content.

All I can really say without spoiling the big twist is that it does go a couple of interesting places, but if you're not interested in the premise you can safely drop it since it never transforms into a completely different premise or anything. At its core, it's about a girl doing the nasty for money, the relationships she has with the other girls and her clients, and how she interacts with all these weird fantasyland people. Nothing really crazy happens until the very end, and even then it revolves around her friendship with another prostitute.

Of course, there's no accounting for stuff that might be changed in a manga adaptation. I can already think of a bunch of stuff that might get cut or changed, so who knows how the manga will end up.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, JK Haru!!!!

I love the novel, a bit kinky but pretty decent. Especially the world lore.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here is absolutely awful, lol. How unenjoyable.

If I want people being terrible, I'll watch It's Always Sunny, where it is actually funny instead of just creepy.

Dex-chan lover
what with the low score? Its 10/10 for me... do isekai need an beta pathetic harem chick magnet mc to get atleast 7 score?

Users who are viewing this thread