JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics

I just reread this part again, and I still have no idea how anyone could possibly say that it's bad, it's one of the best parts in JoJo.

This part is like yin and yang, yin being good, yang being fucking horrible. The ending is like "What the fuck, what happens next" Part 7 is fucking AMAZING compared to this. Part 6 made me feeling empty. 2nd worst JoJo Part in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Weird comparison.
Annasui reminds me of Naitou from Why Naitou.
They're both extremely crazy for their waifu + their instant reaction to hearing/seeing them is "I love you. Let's get married!"

Edit:After watching A Scrub for Hire. I can't accept any other voice for Pucci.

I love araki. I love arakis work. We can all just love it, and not have to project our own toxicity and superiority to eachother by slanderin his work to make our own opinion more valid, each part is different and has its own qualities as they do flaws

Damn this was good. I wonder why people say part 6 is bad, I loved this part the most. The only contender is part 4 just because it has some good jokes.

ABT

part 6 was a masterpiece and is a close contender of part 4 for being my fav

Finally read it and this is by far the most bizarre one yet.
The characters are really likeable and the stand abilities are insane.
But it was heavenly to read but I'm free..
Stone free.

Feel like this is in a similar state of Part 4. So many disliked it until the anime now those same people did a 180 on their views

I was listening to anime music on an app and Bleach's OST Never Meant to Belong started playing on the last chapter :'(. wtf is this feeling, so sad. amazing part.

This is easily one of my favorite parts. The artwork, the characters, and the duality all fit so well together, making this the most under rated part.

The characters were really good and likeable, even good looking. The fight scenes were for some really intense, and the Stands had incredible unique powers.
I really loved it, thanks Araki!

Users who are viewing this thread