JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics

This part has to be up there with my top 1 or 2 JoJo parts, the story, the stand abilities, the characters, everything was really interesting and memorable. All in all it was a very fun read that I would recommend to any JoJo fan.

@mRain the spoiler tag was automatic, i didnt put it lol. A lot of people ive met hate the ending ;-; so i guess ure lucky if u havent met that kind of people

This part makes me always cry. Jolyne, oh, my Jolyne~ If we survive this, then I'll take you as my bride.

@CheeseLaxative, there is a black and white version of the manga. That version is called the same and it has "monochrome" on the side of it's name in the description of this version

R.I.P. Annasui

He was a real one from day one.
Showed unconditional love you dont see much in this Bizarre world.
😢

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Its ligit impossible to read on mobile like i keep trying and it des not work this website is trash

Finally finished the part, I definitely enjoyed it, might actually be my 3rd favourite part. I hate people who skip this part just because of all the pariase that part 7 gets. They won't even give this part a chance! Stone ocean is hella underrated.

The stands in this fight are the most creative, confusing, and bizzare in the entire series. (Haven't read part 7 and 8) and characters were all well developed. Jolyne is actually a really cool jojo, on top of being hella smart and badass, she actually has a personality and struggles (cough cough Giorno cough cough). Jotaro is also here and actually does something. Pucci has way to much plot armour and asspulls tho.

So many characters died here and the ending is so depressing (would have actually felt it had I not been spoiled about it 10 times over).

Users who are viewing this thread