JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - A Silent Way Part 5

Dex-chan lover
Well, Gyro did say it was used for execution.

I just realized with Hot Pants, where is she getting the flesh to heal wounds from? Doesn't she need to absorb it form a person first before transferring it?

Dex-chan lover
what about Johnny's toe nails? have they been completely forgotten about?

i can't get over how good the side characters are, Hot Pants and "Soundman" are definitely my favorites though

I can't believe this art, Part 6 looked like something from a kindergartner compared to this honestly. How the fuck did Araki get this good within the span of only one part?

Dex-chan lover
... I disappointed because the user of a good looking stand died.
That girl has some problems.

Hotpants is officially best girl of part 7. I also realized that Johnny has a lot of mental issues that he’s slowing growing out of with the changes of his stand.

@Diblis That's so not true. This chapter compared the first few chapters of this part looks like a huge transition. Part 6's art was solid and looked good the entire time. I'd say after the very beginning, part 7 looks better than part 6 did. But I think most people can agree that the first few chapters of this part are absolute trash.

This is one of my least favourite arcs in SBR. Hopefully the anime will do it justice (you know, when it comes out in 2047)

Tusk act 2 electric boogaloo looks like a mix of a bakugan and a bionicle and is unironically intimidating

@Wayward9 You must not value good writing calling part 7 chapters trash when the early chapters we're just build up. But that was to be expected from a part 5 character avi when vento aureo is literally garbage.

This art is probably the best I've seen so far in a Jojo Manga.
I can see how SBR is considered the best Part. Is the most consistent of all, story telling, characters and art are all amazing.

If there's one thing we can learn, demeaning and disparaging each other won't get anyone anywhere, finding one's true path requires the conviction to face one's humility, and realize the truth hidden in their soul towards their future. What does it mean for Art to be good? Is it the competency in which it replicates real life? The vision it communicates from the author? The interplay between diction and illustration, and how the dimension of time that is woven into every medium we consume is used to bridge reality and fantasy, past and future? Who is to say what the answer is for any of these qualification if not the beholder of such matters, respective to that viewer's own experience and biases, and how that answer so varies between partakers in Life's, no, the Universe's venture.

In short, this all culminates in realizing that the only good art Araki has ever made, was that Norisuke lookin bewildered as fuck in that last panel, holy shit that's good what the fuck is he okuyasu or josuke or both

Users who are viewing this thread