JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 13 Ch. 49 - Tubular Bells Part 2

Fucking snowflakes down below. Its a damn drawing you retards. Chill the fuck out. Especially @eunahigashikata Araki is a mangaka legend, so shut the fuck up. Theres a reason why its called BIZZARE.

Wow,that was immensely uncomfortable. There are better ways to make your villains hateable than writing straight up child sexual assault.

Damn, you guys are sensitive as frick. You realize that people could put uncomfortable and wrong themes in their stories as long as they present them to be wrong, right...? (No, I'm not defending Scarlet molesting Lucy, because it's clearly presented to be wrong in this manga :))

You people are such f*cking children... Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, especially part 7, isn't for immature kids. So kindly get lost🙄

@capitalletters Listen, child. People could put whatever they want in their story--nobody has to butter down their work just because it makes you squeamish. Even if it's sexual assault, as long as they present them as WRONG (which Araki clearly did), then it's fine to use them. Are you 13 or something? Because SBR isn't for children.

Aaaand here comes the pedophile. Oh yeah it's so much presented as a wrong thing that Araki had to put some pantie shot here and there in this chapter, to really sell it that it's wrooong :)
Totally wrong, if you like those pantie shots it's your fault, totally wasn't intented by the author :)
Also you're a children, I win, bye bye.

People are really fighting over a theme/culture that was from years ago? And yet again, something that they should've expected when they're reading a seinen manga? WTF?

Edit: To all the people asking why Lucy had to be 14, this is because SHE is meant to represent the VIRGIN MARY. I mean this part heavily focuses on... wait for it... JESUS FKN CHRIST. GEEZ.
This will be made clear once you reach the Corpse's head part.

y’all need to chill about her age thing, there’s a reason she’s 14 and it makes sense i don’t see the point. yes, they’re are some questionable angles that we see lucy in but still just move on

Users who are viewing this thread