JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 55 - Qualifications for the Victor

How many times did someone get shot in the head and lived in this serie? You shouldn't be surprised.

bruh that was badass and smooth, damn my boi Gyro finally get that first 100 points it took 55 chapters. PHEW dont forget to say nyohoho

Double-page supporter
POCOLOCO is one cool ass dude. Everytime he appears it's comedy and chill vibes from him and his stand

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the part where Everything goes downhill. At least we got to know how Pocoloco's stand looks like.

I really liked Johnny’s monologuing in this chapter, it was really interesting. Also how is MM still alive?

Bruh how do you get shot in the head and not bleed to death in the frozen plane

I was just WAITING for the ref to say that Gyro came juust after someone else, but he got it! Finally too! This was a long time coming, and I'm genuinely glad to finally see his victory. I really like that about this story- you legit can't predict when they'll really get that victory because its so far in between. Anyway, that monologue was so fluffy. The coffee thing is really cute, but I also completely forgot- or maybe never even caught- that they take 'breaks' while they wait for the winds to be more in their favor.

and somehow MM's weird return after his near death reminds me a lot of Ojiro Sasame (pt8.) Dude really shoudl've just stayed where he was.

Magenta magenta should have just died

He's not fucking mohammed avdol we all dont care

@Soundpieces Avdol was a main character and he didn't get a bullet straight through the head with his eye falling out, it only scraped him

Users who are viewing this thread