JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 61 - Both Sides Now Part 2

This was uncomfortable. I am worried we will get another Green Child the old-fashioned way, unwillingly. It looks like Valentine's stand healed him when he went through the floor so I hope Lucy will not get captured. Wekapipo needs to fly through the window next chapter.

David Productions will show this when they animate. Reason being; Steel Ball Run is the first seinen in JoJo. Parts 1-6 were marketed to children and teens, 7/8 forward is marketed towards adults. JoJo will go from PG-13 to R, essentially.

Dex-chan lover
Close to 3000 CGI horses, some gruesome scenes that are unprecedented in JOJO, this possible harassment scene, the uncensored boobs, David Productions have too much on it's plate for this Part.
A stand user through and through. And the relationship between them can be known as codependency.

Even if the age of consent was 12 at this time I still hate this chapter. This ruins Valentines character for me.

This is actually rape. Valentine knew that it was Lucy too but continued on with it. It’s sick and pisses me off

ugh valentine is defiantly a cool villain, and he can make a great napkin speech, but rape makes me sick. :(

I went through this entire part thinking that their marriage was either predatory or political, but now I kind of respect Steel. And now Valentine has ruined it so hard.

So much happend in this chapter. I guess I'm relieved that Mr. Steel relationship with Lucy isn't as I thought, which is nice to know, Mr. Steel is a true gentleman. But then that attempt rape damn.

Users who are viewing this thread