JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 66 - D4C Part 1

Dex-chan lover
>Name a stand for your daughter's sake

>Make it one of the most criticized fights in the part, maybe series

Araki...

I wish I hadn't been spoiled about d4c's powers. It would have made this arc a lot more interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm calling it right now.. It was Funny Valentine but his stand makes him appear to look like a different person (and sometimes like himself to add to the confusion) to different people. Hmm either that or something much more sinister...

Dex-chan lover
Araki needs to stop confusing us, or else he'll make the stand too OP in the process. Making a lens out of the air was easy.

"Invincible" stand abilities and being defeated 10 seconds after - name a more iconic duo

this arc is such a mind fuck. I swear I need a long break after everyone of these chapters- they're just too convoluted. Like I remember how this ends, but everything in between is killin me. And like! Wtf is their cryptic dialogue?? Like it just doesn't make sense for whats gonna happen later on. Anyway, I just can't stop thinking of if davipro will do anything to this scene or make it different, but I just can't see how they'd make it make sense...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Um... I'm just realizing it now, but why is "Chocolate Disco" called "Chocolate Disco"? Not the song reference, I get that. But the "Disco" part. Disco only started in the 1960s. This takes place in 1890.

what's wrong with Diego's horse on page 37. just look at it long enough and you can't unsee it.

Users who are viewing this thread