JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 18 Ch. 70 - D4C Part 5

Dex-chan lover
i need an AU where the entire cast is just Gyros from different dimensions. also another one where it's just Dio. but god damn...Dio is just as ruthless as ever, just as i think "oh maybe he's alright" Dio is just like "ha! nope"

Double-page supporter
That face that Dio made... I honestly thought that he changed and was gonna do something good... BUT SIKE, THAT'S THE WRONG DIO! Motherfucker is still a fuck nigga like usual! RIP to my guy Wekapipo, another potential Jobro left to bite the dust...

Double-page supporter
High IQ moment listening to D4C during the D4C arc

Fed-Kun's army
So funny Valentine can just switch bodies with an uninjured version of himself from an alternate dimension whenever he's hurt?!!?!?!? OP!!! Please Nerf! I haven't seen a stand this OP since Gold Experience. (Not Gold Experience Requiem or Made in Heaven because those two are just in a league of their own)

Dex-chan lover
Dio is one of the few people who is actually trying to make his goals come true. Wekapipo dying was a good sign as we don't need people of that dumbness anymore. I just need to know if there exist parallel worlds where Joutarou has 『Star Platinum』and DIO has 『The World』.

this is confusing af for my 14 year old mind. So basically valentine can switch in between different dimensions? and Jesus only exists in the base world? I’m trying so hard to collect my thoughts on this.

@Cheetosnmilk

D4C can cross parallel worlds into each other supposedly through a flat surface (the USA flag in this chapter). Parallel worlds are very similar but have minor (or major differences), for example in our original world the Holy Corpse exists, and it's unique to just the "holy corpse world", while in this parallel one the race is for "diamonds", it seems.
Also, it looks like the "holy corpse world's" Valentine is the only one that has D4C because the Holy corpse awakaned this stand in him. That's what I think, at least. If every Valentine has a D4C ability that's kinda broken

Thanks! I knew it was something like that, it sort of came together for me at the end of the part.

Fed-Kun's army
Rip Wekapipo. At the very least he doesn’t have to worry about not having a country now that he’s dead.

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda like Hermes' kiss if it involved dimension hoping

Users who are viewing this thread