JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - High Voltage Part 2

Double-page supporter
@Foxyloli I don't that being a bad thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The most surprising thing isn't Johnny's father coming back, but that JoJo civilians weren't being complete asshats!

So his dad asks for forgiveness just when his son is about to win millions... what a coincidence.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 33-35 Is probably the most emotional scene in this story for me.... From a scornful father to an understanding one. I genuinely wasn't expecting the Dad who wished him dead to show up to cheer his son on, thus realizing the error of his ways... I usually never tear up while reading a manga but I was close this time lol. I hope the dad didn't do this just because of the prize money.

Dex-chan lover
Accept it Johnny, you can't defeat ZAWARUDO!
His father coming to his aid purely looked like a scene where he had just came there to make his own name and get a higher rank in the society by telling people he's Johnny's father.
DIO has learnt new things. His horse can move when time stops??

I really hope Johnny's dad isn't the case of "I treated you badly until you won 60 million dollars and now I realise I always loved you"

Johnny just needs to approach him and ORA him like Valentine with his 「Tusk Act 4」

Man, I cried when Araki told Johnny's backstory and now I can't keep it together. Johnny's dad is such an asshat and JUST NOW he's finally realizing it. I really hope Johnny gets a happy ending or this part will be utterly heartbreaking

Users who are viewing this thread