JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Love Love Deluxe Part 1

Double-page supporter
ahh finally we are blessed with the most beautiful gappy x yasuho moments in color :'))) i've been waiting 84 years for the large fries song to be colored and this chapter did not disappoint ?

Fed-Kun's army
that was so sweet, and funny.
Well played Araki, giving me diabetes with a smile

Dex-chan lover
The Zappelli and Johnny pair is coming back again, I like the previous one better though. The other man has to be similar to Josuke from part 4 to know such a girl.

aw, this chapter was so cute for yasuho and josuke! the green haired girl is kinda hot but also super annoying, don’t really like her :c

Love deluxe with extra love!

Also, Neither Josuke or Yoshikage have Se in their names. The only other JoJo I can think of from 1-6 is Joseph

Fed-Kun's army
Karera kinda dresses like Jolyne, with the crop top thing and that weird suspenders that go down to her shorts

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but wonder if that song was written by a certain Italian executioner.

I just figure out josuke not realized that he's crying bc he's half kira half josefumi. His kira part is more logical and calculating thus why he say 'you don't need to cry like that, we can do that anytime'. but his josefumi part is more emotional, that's why he's crying

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread