JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - Milagro Man Part 2

i love how some people in the comment section be like "it's not filler!" as if being a filler makes it bad, and like, "let's go eat itallian foods" it's a filler and it's still considered one of the best chapters and episodes of jojo

it his actual fault for getting into trouble bc he stole that wallet, if in the first place he just gave it back to the man then none of this will happen 🙄 seriously joshu could never be a jobro

Wait so if Nigatake got Joshu to destroy some bills, the curse would transfer back to Joshu. But since he destroyed some of the money he shouldn't be overwhelmed by the money. When he makes his next purchase and gets swamped in money, get Nigatake to destroy the excess money thereby transferring the curse to Nigatake. By alternating the curse they can control the money flow all the while having infinite money at their disposal.

Also what do you guys mean by this is filler?

They'll obviously defeat the main villain using the Milagro man's curse.

I'm a dumbass, can someone explain to me how this arc brings character development to joshu? I especially did not understand the last line where he said "At least I have something, right?"

Is it supposed to show that he learned to be grateful for things?? Or that he has a low self-esteem? Sorry im real stupid

From what i got, this chapter just showed again how joshu sucks (lol) and he just gave back the money to the dude

Any other non-villainous JoJo character from ANY Part: "I will find a loophole and break this Stand Attack! Nobody else has to suffer!"

Joshu: "LOL, not MY problem, fuck the world!"

Our hero, ladies and gentleman...

Edit: I'm seriously not finding Joshu's character development here that everyone is talking about? What did he learned? He DODGE the consequences of his bad acts. He wouldn't have been cursed if he didn't stole the wallet in the first place!

Damn it why is Joshu so hate-able but relatable at the same time, (only on the the music and giving cash back)

Users who are viewing this thread