JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - California King Bed Part 3

I wanna say she's like Whitesnake, but worse? Maybe its because I'm actually seeing his losing memories.

If anything, her stand is the poor man's whitesnake even though it has its pros. It's not a punching ghost, meaning that she can't attack and must rely on her ennemies making a blunder, she can only take one memory at once while Whitesnake can take them all at once, Whitesnake can also turn you into a vegetable by taking both your memories and your stand.

I don't really hate Daiya. Even though she goes about it the wrong way, she just wants companionship. Everyone treats her with pity since she's blind so it makes it harder to have friends or a romantic partner.

I wonder if Johnny told Norisuke about what the race was really about since he saw him on the boat. Maybe Jesus is going to show up again since Lucy may have taken his corpse.

Dex-chan lover
Josuke is going to read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 boiis!!
To defeat Daiya you need someone who doesn't think about anyone but that in itself is being to her but she really did deserve this loss.

I'd have to guess Daiya is so strange due to her family, mostly her dad's overbearing nature. Reverse Dario syndrome i guess

Fed-Kun's army
@TheBroom Whitesanke 2: Electric Boogaloo

Also Josuke gonna get some sick Kakayion scars from the cracks on his face

this is gonna be like the part 4?
when a minor antagonist is defeated, he become an alie

Users who are viewing this thread