JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Paisley Park and Born This Way Part 3

Double-page supporter
Grandma don't give a fuck. She's just tryin to enjoy her ramen.
Yasuho's stand looks cool. It reminds me of Moody Blues. And I just realized that Yasuho is this universe's Koichi. So I guess it's safe to say that the maid is this universe's Okuyasu as well. Damn, I hope this doesn't become a harem

Dex-chan lover
The stand should also activate if you are walking or running or even just talking then. Or does the opening or closing of only inanimate objects affect it??

Don't you just hate when you eatin ramen and then a sailor breaks into your house and a man on a motorcycle covers you and and everything around you in snow?

@lysime people with amnesia don't always forget everything, josuke can walk, speak etc and isn't showing signs of brain damage (at least not major) so it's fair to say he knows what horror movies are, in concept. Besides, this is jojo so it's probably not just normal amnesia but something completely bizarre

I can already tell Josuke is one of my favorites JoJos. He was so sweet with that boy. My favorite is...well...Josuke, but the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread