JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Morioh, Year 1901

Double-page supporter
i got spoiled beforehand about johnny dying from a boulder but im glad it was like this, reminiscent of jonathan joestar sacrificing his life for erina

i cannot process his death since its so sad that he lost his pet, his brother, his dad's respect for a while, his ability to walk, his fame, and a very close friend just to die from being crushed by a rock. he also defeated a stand that is as strong (or maybe even stronger) than star platinum. at least he sacrificed his life to save his wife and child, which i find very wholesome and yet sad. well at least he can be with gyro now

as i read the part with johnny's death, last train home was playing on my playlist, which made that part of this chapter 10x sadder

You maka me cy NOW I MAKA YOU CY I WILL KILL JESUS BEACUSE HE MAKA JHONNY CY SO I WILL KILL YOU JESUSAND MAKE YOU CY ok?

Johnny come on now you ain't mista wait did he mean to shot him self or no cause his son is haeld so uh

Jojolion shows that Araki's art has basically transcended. But, hot take here... Compared to SBR, the story isn't that good.

For example, in this chap, some random old man on the street gave us reader some crucial plot exposition and information that happens to be accurate? A random character knows about "the holy corpse", its powers, and information related to Johnny? As a bystander that had nothing to do with the race, I did not expect him to know that much, and that accurate?

The promise is good but the delivery is not that good. Same goes for the main story. Very promising, but the "detours" and the means of building the story is really lacking compared to SBR in my opinion.

Pretty sure Nut King Call is just supposed to be Nat King Cole but the nut thing works with his ability so idk

F johnny joestar i really hope he lived from that but im sure since its araki were talking about hes probably dead

:/ my heart hurts for Johnny.., Dam it really hurts.. IT REALLY DOES but at least he’s with gyro now

Users who are viewing this thread