JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 83 - The New Rokakaka

Dang is Tsuragi a cold blood killer now, probably his stand is going out of control due to the stress he is under. And man I hope Norisuke is alright.

Holy shit, this part is getting really intense right now, I can't wait for the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Tsurugi was the part Villain all along? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Probably wrong. Hopefully wrong. and the head doctor is to blame. Inb4 Holly IS the head doctor. Though doubtful considering her case.
EDIT: and having caught up to 86 I think more and more the head doctor is a wild goose chase. Even if a villain, he's not the main villain. Unless there's even more to the power/second ability.
Please tell me based Fruit family man is gonna be okay, its just a flesh wound, right?

@Criminis noticed that, but not in all panels. Mistake, hint of ability or what?

Fed-Kun's army
eh, wait... Kyo is missing from the family photo... kyo is missing from the family photo.
If this is not an error or purposeful omission (due to "Family") then this has huge implications.
My theory is that Caato can erase the existence of whatever she hides between the cards and that's where the flashback man and Kyo currently are. (this having the theory that she's the actual main villain of the part in mind, otherwise then the evolved Paper Moon King is even more terrifying, but I suppose it wouldnt be the case because he might have a reason to use it on Norisuke since he's seemingly trying to hide the body)

I had a dad named Norisuke
He died, he died.
Tsurigi said he was sleeping
He lied, he lied.
Why, oh why is Norisuke dead?
Couldn't that stand kill Joshu instead?

ok ok so the best Joshuu scene just happened... then there was some ominous narration.... and then we find that Tsurugi became a cold blooded KILLER?! And Norisuke??! Seriously, I liked both Norisuke and Tsurugi, but god damn what the fuck. These past few chapters have been so god damn heavy man. But guess we learn not to involve kids in fruit gang wars

I don't get why Mamezuku is suddenly so adamant that the doctor has the new rokakaka when before he was saying it was Jobin. Is Araki forgetting stuff again or are Mamezuku and Josuke being misleading on purpose?

Tsurugi (idk how to spell his) is SUCH a savage child slaughterer. we stan. also, is Norisuke dead? like just like that? okay then. Why is no one besides Yasuho considering the fact that Jobin could have stolen the branch in a sly way?

Users who are viewing this thread