JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 89 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 6

I like this whole thing jojolion has where all the enemy stand abilities just make some everyday object, occasion, or facet of life suddenly deadly like a million variations of the floor is lava. don't open anything or you'll freeze to death. dont breath or doobie wah gets you. dont touch sharp stuff, dont touch surfaces with handprints, don't even THINK about pursuing the stand user or random shit around you will bump into you and fuck you up. the only exception I can think of is the aphex twin brothers.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, I'm the maniac.
o2kLT3j.png

@Kneel_Breen JoJolion Killer Queen can also make explosive bubbles, and can create them inside of things it touches.

Group Leader
Pleasant reminder that Araki plans nothing plot wise. So he's after creating an over-powered ass villain with literally no plan at all. Absolute madman

@SoftAndWetwell you have to take into account that each chapter has about 30-50 pgs.
most other manga tend to stick to around 15-20 pgs. & even comics from dc & marvel tend to stick to around 20 pgs for weekly and monthly issues.

A lot of people might not agree with me, but im pretty sure that the head doctor they are chasing is just an illusion created by the stand and that the stand belongs to Tooru, who wants to get them out of the picture to be with Yasuho and rekindle their love. The stand chasing them even has the same sun symbol that tooru has on his shirt. Also tooru has an S on his shirt, which probably stands for Satoru aka the head doctor. Essentially, Tooru is the head doctor and a rock human, and he is using his stand to get Rai and Josuke away so he can 1. get with Yasuho and 2. not let them interfere with his plans on getting the new rokakaka.

Do you guys all remember when Norisuke was shown and looked like he was dead? I think that’ll just be an illusion created by paper moon king like what he did with him and jobin.

Camouflaging a Lamborghini in a tree. Now that's that JoJo's bullshittery I've been missing!

Users who are viewing this thread