JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 93 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 10

JOBIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like how the chapter is still called "Dangerous Pursuit." We've gone from Josuke pursuing the Doctor, to flipping the script and trying to make the Doctor pursue him. Meanwhile, Yasuho is pursuing the new Rokakaka and is being attacked (kind of) by Jobin.

@slumdog when stands are attacked, their user suffers the same damage. The phone Paisley Park was possessing got flushed and stopped working (hence "the signal was cut off"), so Yasuho is also spewing toilet water from everywhere.

Holy shit. Could this actually be a main character death in Jojolion? And not a fakeout? That ending was soooo good! I also like how the "Dangerous Pursuit" is changing. With Josuke sending that package to the Head Doctor (I presume) to get him to come to the gynecology lab, it's Yasuho's chance to pursue the New Rokakaka. I also like that little Joshu bit. It was kind of sweet.

Why is Yasuho's hand disintegrating couldn't she just call back her stand? Also Gappy looks hella cool in that one frame where he's in the chair.

So from now joubin will attack everyone and kill daddy higashikata and time will be finally caught up

araki is not going to kill off a major character by drowning them in a toilet. this part has been pretty dark and unexpected from the rest of jojo so far though, so its not entirely impossible

Users who are viewing this thread