JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 12

Double-page supporter
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH well at least yasuho is alive thats honestly all i could ask for 🙏

but F for my man norisuke :( he didn't deserve any of this JOBIN HOW COULD YOU
371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.png

HOL UP, Guys go back to chapter 83!!! You know how it flashes forward to this event? Daiya asks for Tsurgi to call Norisuke to drink some tea, then he goes upstairs where he drags his corpse outside. How the FUCK did the family forget that their dad died in front of them??? They all seem to be just... Chilling???? Like what????

@MoistDickExcel Joubin will prove his leadership as the new head of the family. My guess is he develops some time-manipulating ability to convince everyone beside Tsurugi nothing happened.

@MoistDickExcel I believe that would be because chapter 83 was written an entire year ago, or more.

Araki mangakas like a snail, but by DIO do the results make it worth the wait. I presume the next chapter is mid-April?

Dang, rip Norisuke. Saved Yashuo in the end, what a guy. Question tho if anyone can help: page 38, what's the connecting factor for all the characters in the bottom panel and why they are there? I can't even really recognize those three high school girls (kinda reminded me of the Love Love Deluxe user hanging out with some friends, but I'm definitely not confident in that at all). Best I can tell is that the others are Fun Fun Fun user, his girlfriend, Doctor Wu, and some cars for some reason, the hospital, and Tsurugi. Best guess: victims of the calamity? Any help/corrections?

I cried a bit when Jobin cried. RIP Norisuke. At least Araki didn't forget about King Nothing (even though its been over sixty chapters since it last appeared). This chapter was well worth the hiatus. Now the events of Chapter 83 make a lot more sense. Still don't understand how it was Tsurugi who dragged Norisuke into his study, but we're not completely there yet. There were twelve minutes left until the harvest before the flashback stuff started in the middle of Chapter 83. I think we have about three hours or so left until the harvest if I remember correctly from the countdown timer in either Chapter 93 or 94 (I forgot which).

@MrGallant Those were some of the events leading up until now. They are events that happened since the "calamity" began. It started after defeating Wu Tomoki and leaving the hospital, continued with the girl Mina being crushed by the gate and Tsurugi being blamed for the incident (those kids shown were Mina and the bullies who bullied Tsurugi beforehand),Oujirou because he stole the fruit and Jobin killed him, and I'm not sure about the cars. Maybe they're police cars because Josuke was on the news and in the paper because the police were after him due to that guy who died at the hospital? I dunno. I remember there was that news report on TV in one of the chapters about the incident and Oujirou's death.

@MrGallant The girls are the ones who were making fun of Tsurugi in chapter 83, one of whom ended up getting hit by the gate. Mitsuba is thinking about them as they were around when the head doctor was near (he had appeared in the security footage of the gate, shown in chapter 84) and that gate closing on one of them was seemingly part of the “calamity” he’s been causing.

@Galaxy000 I think Jobin already has a power like that, since he said in chapter 63 that his stand has other abilities he keeps hidden. What you're saying makes a lot of sense, and this wouldn't be the first time manipulating major villain of course.

Fed-Kun's army
Did Joshu just save Yasuho? He actually did something good!
Damn, Jobin's ruthless.
Also, is Yasuho just permanantly missing an arm now?

Jobin’s a crybaby and a dad-murderer now, Yasuho needs a life guard, Head Doctor is just chilling (is he REALLY 89 years old?) Literally everything’s gone to shit. And Josuke? NEVER HEARD OF HER, MY MAN HAS BEEN AT THE HOSPITAL FOR LIKE A YEAR NOW. Just.. speechless.

Users who are viewing this thread