JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 14

No me canso de ver este capitulo, sobre todo por lo de Joubin. No me lo esperaba, fue tan bizarro... bueno así es JoJo.
Aun no entiendo el stand del doctor Akefu.
Y Tooru es muy sospechoso. Me recordó a Narancia.

ODB

Gappy doesn't give a fuck and I love it. Also really hope Jobin isn't actually dead, his character has so much more to give.

Confio en que Joubin cicatrizó la herida y detuvo el sangrado con Speed King. Todo es posible. Aunque no lo veamos siempre estan esos giros inesperados.

@MisterMags regardless of the HD having influence, it still could have worked the same way. it was stated by woo that the fruit can exchange any body part no matter whats cured. remember the lady who got the lips, the fruit then went after her bottom, woo even mentioned healing a little cut on a pinkie using the fruit can exchange an important part of the brain. it doesn't have to be the same amount.

Tooru was listening The Wonder of You an Elvis's song and volume 21 of the manga is titled The Wonder of You...Coincidence? I do not think so

Well damn, didn’t expect Yasuho’s twink as* ex-boyfriend to be the main villain. Possible RIP to beetle daddy and a definate RIP to pigtail guy, I mean he really was iconic for the short time he got on screen. Ozzy Osborne and Elvis tho? Taste.

Remind me to come back here to laugh at all these theories and "confirmed" when Araki drop a big douche to their head in the next chapter.

@Bufochazzwozza actually what he lost in exchange isn't abnormal, woo mentioned in the computer video that even curing a small cut on a pinkie can be exchanged for a part of your brain that can be deadly if destroyed. the fruit chooses what it wants, while it can be equal, it doesn't have to be. just look to mistuba, she saved her child from death and only lost her nose. something like that, you'd think her life for her child's life or her becoming brain dead would be the case but no. this is why woo mentioned his ability being useful when using the fruit on his patients because he's able to break apart and influence how severe the body part taken is. so while the HD did have influence on what happened to that man, it still could have happened like that regardless.

So I just had an idea, the HD has a stand only defensive attacking those with the idea to pursue it. We also see that Tooru is connected to HD and working together, what if the tooru stand would be projecting the HD image wherever it wants? That would be a good duet I think.

The speech of the head doctor was probably the most ''jojolion'' thing to have happened in jojolion.

Double-page supporter
So it's only when you open something? Josuke got attacked when he opened the hospital door and Joubin got attacked when he "opened" the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread